****Official Dalhousie University School of Dentistry Class of 2018****

pinkshirt

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought it should be a good idea to make this thread for some US or Canadian applicants to Dalhousie!
It could be nice if we can share info. such as interview and acceptances here!
They sent me an email that they have received my app on August 8th, 2013.

Best of luck to everyone!

:luck::)

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah dalhouise!!! They have a great program!

I had an interview with Dalhousie last week! I'm from Utah in the United States.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Did you apply for class of 2014? because I have contacted the admission office and they told me that they are reviewing out of state apps starting in November. I called them a few days ago!

Did you apply for class of 2014? because I have contacted the admission office and they told me that they are reviewing out of state apps starting in November. I called them a few days ago!

That is true but they come to specific schools in the US to interview at the schools they have applicants in since they only have 400 ish applicants

oh! I see...I am an applicant within Canada actually...Wasn't aware of this...thanks anyways

Yeah, it's when they came out to Utah to do some recruiting. I believe they interviewed seven students from the five different schools in Utah.

My application is currently under after review with adcoms and I'm a US citizen. Got a email last week.

Dalhousie does have the best Dental School programs in Canada

Does anyone know if Dal interview invites have been sent out?

oh, I still have nothing..... no email .....:(((((((((((((((((((