Official "DCOM DRINKFEST 2007- GOATS RULE!" Planning Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DropkickMurphy

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
OK? Who's bringing what? :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

LMFAO!!!!:laugh: :smuggrin:

I'll bring a few boxes of wine and some of those red plastic cups.

I'm bringing some quality German beer and maybe some meat for the grill. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh yea, and I will bring the goats and the goat berries!:D

Oh yea, and I will bring the goats and the goat berries!:D

I think this thread is going to be longer than the other schools' general threads:thumbup:

DCOM needs its own forum! :idea:

I must be a bad person...I went out for some beers with some dear friends/co-workers of mine tonight and then took my wife to dinner and drinks tonight...

I'm feeling very guilty and realize I'm a horrible person and don't deserve medical school.

Just sittin' here listenin' to some music and having a nightcap listening to some thunderstorms (one of my favorite things to do)...
I truly hope the good lord forgives me and has mercy upon my soul!!!

I must be a bad person...I went out for some beers with some dear friends/co-workers of mine tonight and then took my wife to dinner and drinks tonight...

I'm feeling very guilty and realize I'm a horrible person and don't deserve medical school.

Just sittin' here listenin' to some music and having a nightcap listening to some thunderstorms (one of my favorite things to do)...
I truly hope the good lord forgives me and has mercy upon my soul!!!

OOOOO!!!! YOU ARE GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!! NO MED SCHOOL FOR YOU!!!:laugh: :smuggrin:

alright whos getting the hookers and coke

Members don't see this ad :)
Goats are the devil ... :laugh:

Depends on who you ask, BTW.

Goats are the official mascot of the DCOM class. :thumbup:

We will petion to have Goat berries tossing include as a sport in the 2008 Summer Olympics!

Yup..... 27 December! :laugh:

oh no...;) :laugh:
jan 2nd here:D but guys are different;) :p

I totally understand doctormom, she thinks like me. For instance she promised me few days ago to look at my PS and i was compulsevely checking my email when it was like 10pm and i am thinking to myself :"she is going to write, she is capricorn";) :laugh: :laugh:
and then i check my email....wooot she wrote back:love:

We will petion to have Goat berries tossing include as a sport in the 2008 Summer Olympics!

:laugh: OMG totally!!:love:

oh no...;) :laugh:
jan 2nd here:D but guys are different;) :p

I totally understand doctormom, she thinks like me. For instance she promised me few days ago to look at my PS and i was compulsevely checking my email when it was like 10pm and i am thinking to myself :"she is going to write, she is capricorn";) :laugh: :laugh:
and then i check my email....wooot she wrote back:love:

LOL! Jan 3. :D BTW, I will have it sent back to you later tonight.

LOL! Jan 3. :D BTW, I will have it sent back to you later tonight.

i knew it.:love: you rock!!!

ok i am taking CBT Fl now....just used my 10 minute brake browsing SDN...bad bad bad... i don't think i did too good on PS and now verbal:scared:
well at least i will know that if i get 15 i have a lot work to do:oops:

You should have someone airbrush the DCOM logo onto a goat, name it Roderick and introduce it to everyone at the BBQ. :laugh:

OMG... I can't believe how crazy the DCOM thread got over the weekend! I had no intention of starting a bunch of arguments when I started talking about drinking! Ha... but I am excited about the DCOM Drinkfest 2007! ;)

!!! I'm gonna go to school with a bunch of HILLBILLIES!!!!

DAMN IT!!!

Pull up a rocking chair and start a'whittlin"

DCOM is including the cost of whittlin' tools, a can of chewing tobacco and patched overall in the tuition costs. :thumbup:

Besides, only city slickers have unatural relations wit da animals. Kuntry folks know goats is for eatin'! :smuggrin:

*Pete Debusk, please forgive me*

So after reading this rediculous thread I have decided to WITHDRAW from DCOM and NOT go to Medical School period!!! I REFUSE to attend school with a bunch of drunks!!!:barf:

HAHAHAHAHA........................

So after reading this rediculous thread I have decided to WITHDRAW from DCOM and NOT go to Medical School period!!! I REFUSE to attend school with a bunch of drunks!!!:barf:

HAHAHAHAHA........................

It's wrong to make fun of Star Trek. Seven of Nine would not be pleased. :smuggrin:

It's wrong to make fun of Star Trek. Seven of Nine would not be pleased. :smuggrin:

So do we now do the crossover thread thing? He makes fun of them in the regular DCOM thread, and we post over here? Maybe this thread should be a stickie? :D

AwJeezNotThisSheetAgain1.jpg

I'm not a hillbilly, nor am I very fond of goats...

I am both and fairly proud of it.

Personally I'll bring ingredients for things like Dr. Pepper and Car Bombs. Nothing better!!