***Official Dental School Acceptance c/o 2013 thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sajjy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
UConn!!!!!:banana::biglove:

I think this thread should be a sticky just like Official interview thread for 2009 cycle.

Members don't see this ad.

Pitt (by snailmail... big packet) ... hopefully it's the first of many to come!!!

UConn!!!!!:banana::biglove:

I think this thread should be a sticky just like Official interview thread for 2009 cycle.

hey congrats on uconn!! how were you notified? i've been stalking aadsas an my mailman for the past couple of days lol..

Members don't see this ad :)
hey congrats on uconn!! how were you notified? i've been stalking aadsas an my mailman for the past couple of days lol..

JLee, you started the Interview thread with UConn and i started the acceptance thread but with UConn again

Go Huskies....:claps:

So how were you notified by UConn? I have been checking my aadsas like crazy.

This post should be a sticky. Lets all petition by posting if you agree with making post a sticky here! Eventually someone will notice. I am waiting till monday to hear, wish me luck!!:eek:

PITT snail mail packet today as well...yay for d schools breaking the rules =)

JLee, you started the Interview thread with UConn and i started the acceptance thread but with UConn again

Go Huskies....:claps:
seconded, how did you know you were accepted to Uconn?

VCU!! I was really surprised to hear back today. my parents called me and said they just got the letter. Weird. Buuuut, I'm not complaining. Congratulations to everybody!

Ooooooo sdn is onnnnn.

Btw

upenn here =D
big white packet via usps priority mail

Last edited:
i noticed a few ASDOH acceptances are up on Predents...anyone who got one...how were you notified?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
It would be helpful if everybody who gets an acceptance posts the date they got the acceptance and the means by which (i.e. post mail, email, AADSAS update) ... some are doing this but not all ... thanks guys :)

HUGE CONGRATS to all who are getting acceptances!!!!

wow upenn sent their letters out already?! i wish i lived on the west coast so i could've heard from them by now..

asdoh!!!!!! phone call and snail mail today! yay!

U. of Pitt, in my mailbox! Hooray!:D

It's great knowing I'll definitely get to go! Best of luck to everyone else!

:thumbup:ASDOH by phone today (Saturday)
Can't wait
Was told letter was would arrive soon.

Last edited:
Pitt! By snail mail. Thanksgiving time.

first choice UPenn by snail mail today!!! so awesome!! :D

Did you all get these acceptances today(Sunday), or were they from yesterday? I am just curious, because I didn't think mail was delivered on Sunday.

Did you all get these acceptances today(Sunday), or were they from yesterday? I am just curious, because I didn't think mail was delivered on Sunday.

Your common sense serves you wisely.

Did you even ask this question? I'm sorry I didn't get on SDN and post right away! Not everyone posts right away. You are correct. Mail is not delivered on Sunday. Wow....

Penn via snail mail. On Sat and I live in LA, Cali.

NOVA! snail mail on 11/28. AADSAS status changed to "offer accepted"

congrats!!!! :D if you don't mind me asking, what state are you from? just curious how far the letters have managed to get! :)

congrats!!!! :D if you don't mind me asking, what state are you from? just curious how far the letters have managed to get! :)

Thanks! from CA. Don't worry, you will get it soon^^^

Did you even ask this question? I'm sorry I didn't get on SDN and post right away! Not everyone posts right away. You are correct. Mail is not delivered on Sunday. Wow....

Anxiety and hope have crowded my mind haha. I cannot think clearly, and that post was a result.

Congrats to those who got accepted.

I'm a little surprised ASDOH would work on a Saturday, two days before Dec 1st just to call those who got accepted...they couldn't wait two more days I suppose. :laugh:

I would look at it positively...seems like the care a lot about their students

Indiana. Just got the email via my blackberry.

Indiana by email. Awwwww yeah!