• It's our birthday!

Thank you to all our members and donors for supporting us for since 1999.

***Official Dental School Acceptance c/o 2013 thread***

About the Ads

polishp86

The Man, DDS
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 19, 2008
  1. Dentist
    :banana: Tufts :banana: via AADSAS update!

has anyone who recently got a status change received anything in the mail yet from tufts? ... i havent...hope it's not a mistake on aadsas

edit* i got it in the mail today lol should have had a little more patience and waited a few hours before posting

Jan/27th

Update was on sat or sun on AADSAS

(Status went to offer made)

Interview 1/27 accepted 1/29

Interviewed Jan 12th & accepted Feb 5th... Yay~~~~~

Interviewed January 22th, accepted January 27th (AADSAS change). Received the letter on January 29th.

congrats everyone, did you committ? is there a group jsut for 2013 tufts?

dajo13

10+ Year Member
    Feb 23, 2009
    1. Pre-Dental
      His predents says he interviewed Jan. 22. I interviewed Jan. 28th and haven't heard anything yet, but I'm still hopeful!! If you're waiting for Case too, good luck!

Case,

just got the letter. Still says interiew-primary on aadsas

Its a good day

:)

goodluck everyone!

i just got my acceptance letter today from case as well! but my aadsas page says "offer made." have you been accepted to anywhere else? how do you think case stacks up to the other schools? i'm trying to decide now between case and pitt :confused:

vabeach85,

thanks for the info. have you heard from case yet? i hope you got the good news as well :xf:

terpsbb9

10+ Year Member
      Jun 20, 2008
      1. Pre-Dental
        Hey imitosis, you plan on attending Indiana? The only reason I ask is b/c i'm #5 on the waitlist and if you turn it down i'm #4 and that makes me one number happier, haha. I'm taking the small victories at this point in the admissions. Still waitin to hear from Maryland as well....def my first choice.

About the Ads

imitosis

10+ Year Member
        Jun 14, 2008
        1. Dental Student
          Hey imitosis, you plan on attending Indiana? The only reason I ask is b/c i'm #5 on the waitlist and if you turn it down i'm #4 and that makes me one number happier, haha. I'm taking the small victories at this point in the admissions. Still waitin to hear from Maryland as well....def my first choice.

#5 is pretty high on the list. I would bet you get in. Yes, I am planning on attending IU. It is one of my top choices, I am a resident, my family is there and it is the only school I have been accepted at so far. Good luck to you. I hope you get into your first choice.

terpsbb9

10+ Year Member
          Jun 20, 2008
          1. Pre-Dental
            hey supra, you hear anything about maryland sending out more acceptances? I have a feeling its gonna be a long wait to hear from them. From what I can tell the last time they accepted anyone was Feb. 3rd, but thats just from looking at predent stuff.

supraman

Boston Celtics
            10+ Year Member
            7+ Year Member
            Oct 30, 2005
            1. Dental Student
              hey supra, you hear anything about maryland sending out more acceptances? I have a feeling its gonna be a long wait to hear from them. From what I can tell the last time they accepted anyone was Feb. 3rd, but thats just from looking at predent stuff.

Nah I have no idea and I don't want to call in to ask either. I will give it to the end of this month before I call in, do you have any backups?

About the Ads

bucknut2009

10+ Year Member
              Feb 26, 2008
              Baltimore, MD
              1. Dental Student
                Nah I have no idea and I don't want to call in to ask either. I will give it to the end of this month before I call in, do you have any backups?

I called in last Thursday and asked about the status of my application. It is still with the ad. coms. and the lady told me I could hear anytime really.. no set date or even time range given. Damn I'm getting anxious...

About the Ads

Jake8

10+ Year Member
                5+ Year Member
                Apr 23, 2008
                1. Dental Student
                  Probably won't be much movement till second deposits are accounted for by the schools. Expect a lot more movement in about a two weeks to a month with only a handful of acceptances going out before then.

pcakes

10+ Year Member
                  7+ Year Member
                  Jun 10, 2007
                  1. Pre-Dental
                    CONGRATS HORDEL!! i can tell from sdn posts you've wanted nova so much! i am so happy for you!!! :D congrats again ^^

edit: :hardy::hardy::hardy::claps::claps::claps::banana::banana::banana:

just wanted to give you some more smilies hahaha wootz!

About the Ads
                    This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
                    2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                    3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                    4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
                    5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
                    6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                    7. This thread is locked.