• It's our birthday!

Thank you to all our members and donors for supporting us for since 1999.

***Official Dental School Acceptance c/o 2013 thread***

About the Ads

Act0fgod

10+ Year Member
Nov 23, 2008
  1. Dental Student
    UCLA on Monday via phone call - package to follow in the mail. All it takes is one; I just didn't think it would be this one. To think I almost didn't apply to UCLA because I thought I had no chance. Hopefully this shows others that SDN is very helpful but tends to be filled with individuals with higher than average scores and expectations on what is required.

The other interesting piece is I think all the individuals at the interview with me applied "late" - at least all the individuals I spoke with.

Maka

10+ Year Member
    Mar 18, 2009
    1. Dentist
      Maryland as well, same way as the guys above me. I couldn't be more pleased. Great administration, facilities, and school overall. I fully intend on going, see you guys in August :)

About the Ads
      About the Ads

msf41

AADSAS = rip off
      7+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Nov 15, 2003
      Kansas
        Hey congrats to all of you who have your acceptances and good luck!
        I am graduating from UMKC in May, and have an awesome townhouse I am trying to find someone to take from me. It is a rental in a fantastic neighborhood. There are about 20 med students and 10 dental students living here currently. Most have families with kids, some don't. People carpool, study together. It's a great place for students. Let me know if you get accepted to UMKC and you are interested. The rent is CHEAP!

thanks,

Matt
        [email protected]

About the Ads
        About the Ads
        This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.