• It's our birthday!

Thank you to all our members and donors for supporting us for since 1999.

***Official Dental School Acceptance c/o 2013 thread***

About the Ads

needa20

10+ Year Member
Jul 18, 2008
  1. Dental Student
    Finally!!!!!
    I give all credit to God.

Accepted to Loma Linda today. AADSAS changed to Offer Made :)

I have been waiting to post this for a LONG time.

Thankyou to everyone here for your help and support

btw, it was off of the waitlist

About the Ads

Hardly007

Apr 29, 2009
    1. Pre-Dental
      Im In!!!! Midwestern!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, if you don't mind, what are you stats? I have 3.748 AA 18 and SA19. I have loads of observation and what not. I have been :rolleyes: at Midwestern also, just wondering. Thanks

bucknut2009

10+ Year Member
      Feb 26, 2008
      Baltimore, MD
      1. Dental Student
        Finally!!!!!
        I give all credit to God.

Accepted to Loma Linda today. AADSAS changed to Offer Made :)

I have been waiting to post this for a LONG time.

Thankyou to everyone here for your help and support

btw, it was off of the waitlist

Congratulations!!...I was also accepted off of the WL, albeit at UMD-feels good!

About the Ads
        About the Ads

Doa110

doa110
        10+ Year Member
        Jan 19, 2008
        1. Pre-Dental
          Hi,
          I had my interview at Maryland on march! I have been calling them since April and I know some people have been accepted from the waitlist, but everytime I call them to find out about my status, they say "your file is still under consideration". I am not sure what exactly it means at this time. Do you guys know any one who have recently been accepted to the Maryland? Should I still be hopeful?:confused:

tinman831

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
          Staff member
          Administrator
          Volunteer Staff
          Lifetime Donor
          Verified Expert
          15+ Year Member
          Dec 11, 2004
          Texas
          1. Dentist
            To be honest, at this point in the application cycle, anyone on the waitlist or who hasn't heard back from a school should probably start preparing for the upcoming application cycle. You may get a miracle and hear from a school but it's rare. If it makes you feel any better, there were some people in my class who were called a couple days before school started. :xf:

dentalpain

10+ Year Member
            Oct 16, 2008
            1. Pre-Dental
              Yes thats right, Naresh is now running 3 stores after duping all his partners (ex partners) he is collecting money for compressors and books and disappears on you, all dental students please be carefull before giving him any money, first ask him to show the compressor and books and then pay him, for all his stories go to Printzone and find out !

bleech

10+ Year Member
              Sep 12, 2008
              1. Pre-Dental
                Congrats bleech. How were you notified? Just wondering because I just received an email from David Dalsky asking me to call him, but he wasn't in. thanks.

He called me. After I accepted (I was given 48 hours to think about it) the offer I got a confirmation email.

I hope it's good news for you too!

oclor

10+ Year Member
                5+ Year Member
                Dec 13, 2007
                Iowa City
                1. Pre-Dental
                  I got a call from Buffalo yesterday (6/5/09) telling me that I have been accepted. I was put on the waitlist December 1st and was told that I was on the bottom 1/3rd of that list at the time.

This was my #1 school but I don't think I'm gonna go. It's so late!!! I'm moving to Boston on the 15th for BU, I already have an apartment set and everything!

DrReo

"Thread Necromancer"
                  10+ Year Member
                  Jun 29, 2007
                  1. Academic Administration
                    I got a call from Buffalo yesterday (6/5/09) telling me that I have been accepted. I was put on the waitlist December 1st and was told that I was on the bottom 1/3rd of that list at the time.

This was my #1 school but I don't think I'm gonna go. It's so late!!! I'm moving to Boston on the 15th for BU, I already have an apartment set and everything!

Isn't it cheaper to attend Buffalo compared to BU even with paying rent in Boston for your lease?

oclor

10+ Year Member
                    5+ Year Member
                    Dec 13, 2007
                    Iowa City
                    1. Pre-Dental
                      Isn't it cheaper to attend Buffalo compared to BU even with paying rent in Boston for your lease?

Well my plan was to do an air force scholarship for 3 years, so I'd be paying for one year (86k). I already have plane tickets and everything, I'm moving to Boston next monday! This sucks because I really liked UB...

About the Ads
                      This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
                      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
                      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
                      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                      7. This thread is locked.