***Official Dental School Acceptance c/o 2013 thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
NYU letter sent on April 8th...however I think I will be attending UMD. Good luck to all.

Members don't see this ad :)
Got a call from midwestern today. I told them I was declining since I already am planning on going to Temple!

NYU on April 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:

UCLA today - was interviewed as an "Alternate" on 4/7
YAY!!!!!!!!!:luck::) SO very excited - I'm still in shock! I actually asked Noemi if she was serious or was this a joke!!
WOW - what a feeling...

Finally!!!!!
I give all credit to God.

Accepted to Loma Linda today. AADSAS changed to Offer Made :)

I have been waiting to post this for a LONG time.

Thankyou to everyone here for your help and support

btw, it was off of the waitlist

CONGRATS!!! That's awesome, soooo happy it worked out for ya especially after all the stupid UT drama!

CONGRATS!!! That's awesome, soooo happy it worked out for ya especially after all the stupid UT drama!
thankyou so much for that:)

God sure taught me patience. interviewed back in October

Im In!!!! Midwestern!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, according to you, you'll be attending one of the worst schools in the nation.

Members don't see this ad :)
Im In!!!! Midwestern!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, if you don't mind, what are you stats? I have 3.748 AA 18 and SA19. I have loads of observation and what not. I have been :rolleyes: at Midwestern also, just wondering. Thanks

Finally!!!!!

Congrats!!

Finally!!!!!

Congratulations!!...I was also accepted off of the WL, albeit at UMD-feels good!

University of Iowa!!! Off the waitlist, today is a great day:D:D:D

UCLA for meeeeeeeeee :D:luck:

off the waitlist

Case acceptance via e-mail and AADSAS update :highfive:

Congrats to everyone who has been accepted! What a HUGE accomplishment!!

Is there anyone who has been accepted to Louisville and has put money down that are going to give up their spot soon to go to another school?

look at siggy -VV

usc be email tooooooooo.

im way toooo excited right now. way way way

Wow!! Congrats...I've been reading through a lot of threads and know you've been waiting patiently... Seriously good job :)

Thanks! I really appreciate it. I've been waiting forever to post on this thread. :D Best of luck to you and your endeavors.

Im In!!!! Midwestern!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

must have been a mistake

asdoh!!!!!! phone call and snail mail today! yay!

hello, do u know how long took ADCOM to decide accept students after interviews? i saw alot posts said that they got either phone call or email from schools on december 1 st, is that the only most possbile day to hear from schools? thx

umdnj. now time to study and inform SDNers to stay patient while they are on waitlist

yay.

Hi,
I had my interview at Maryland on march! I have been calling them since April and I know some people have been accepted from the waitlist, but everytime I call them to find out about my status, they say "your file is still under consideration". I am not sure what exactly it means at this time. Do you guys know any one who have recently been accepted to the Maryland? Should I still be hopeful?:confused:

To be honest, at this point in the application cycle, anyone on the waitlist or who hasn't heard back from a school should probably start preparing for the upcoming application cycle. You may get a miracle and hear from a school but it's rare. If it makes you feel any better, there were some people in my class who were called a couple days before school started. :xf:

:soexcited:Louisville via phone 5/20. Official letter 5/22. Interviewed and waitlisted in January

Yes thats right, Naresh is now running 3 stores after duping all his partners (ex partners) he is collecting money for compressors and books and disappears on you, all dental students please be carefull before giving him any money, first ask him to show the compressor and books and then pay him, for all his stories go to Printzone and find out !

unlv (5/19) off waitlist and boston u (6/2) non-waitlist but declined gluck to those still waiting :)

Last edited:
Case Western this morning!!!!!

Congrats bleech. How were you notified? Just wondering because I just received an email from David Dalsky asking me to call him, but he wasn't in. thanks.

Congrats bleech. How were you notified? Just wondering because I just received an email from David Dalsky asking me to call him, but he wasn't in. thanks.

He called me. After I accepted (I was given 48 hours to think about it) the offer I got a confirmation email.

I hope it's good news for you too!

Yup, it's good news. I'm in!!!

Last edited:
I got a call from Buffalo yesterday (6/5/09) telling me that I have been accepted. I was put on the waitlist December 1st and was told that I was on the bottom 1/3rd of that list at the time.

This was my #1 school but I don't think I'm gonna go. It's so late!!! I'm moving to Boston on the 15th for BU, I already have an apartment set and everything!

I got a call from Buffalo yesterday (6/5/09) telling me that I have been accepted. I was put on the waitlist December 1st and was told that I was on the bottom 1/3rd of that list at the time.

This was my #1 school but I don't think I'm gonna go. It's so late!!! I'm moving to Boston on the 15th for BU, I already have an apartment set and everything!

Isn't it cheaper to attend Buffalo compared to BU even with paying rent in Boston for your lease?

Isn't it cheaper to attend Buffalo compared to BU even with paying rent in Boston for your lease?

Well my plan was to do an air force scholarship for 3 years, so I'd be paying for one year (86k). I already have plane tickets and everything, I'm moving to Boston next monday! This sucks because I really liked UB...

Well my plan was to do an air force scholarship for 3 years, so I'd be paying for one year (86k). I already have plane tickets and everything, I'm moving to Boston next monday! This sucks because I really liked UB...
Live with no regrets!