1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

Official Documents for UIC

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by dr_pm, Dec 9, 2005.

1. dr_pm

dr_pm Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Dentist
    Hello all
    I have got accepted to UIC. Today I also got email from them about having to send official documents. They are
    1. Official Yearly Mark Sheets
    2. Official Certification of Degree
    Both should have official signature and seal of registrar or conductor of exams
    Also they require that in sealed/signed envelopes from University.
    I just know that we do have the original mark sheets and degree certificates. But how do you get those in sealed covers from university. I donot know about others but in India it is really hard to get the university to get something to do for you. and they want that by Jan. 31st. Has anyone called and asked UIC about this that can the documents be in sealed cover by the dental school itself or we do have originals can't we just mail that to them? I am happy about getting accepted but little tense about submitting these documents now. Any information is highly appreciated.
    Thanks

2. ashswati

ashswati Member
    5+ Year Member

oye dofa prashant makadia
    taro kako bolu chhu chaman
    hu pan UIC ma accept thayo chhu
    by the way haji olkhan na padi hoy to private msg karje tane badhi information apis
    chal maliye
    bye

3. dr_pm

dr_pm Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Dentist
    Hey ashswati check your pm.

4. Kshah

Kshah Member
    5+ Year Member

hi,
    DR_PM and ashwati-- India me kya thi cho tame banne? Kai college ma thi?

5. dr_pm

dr_pm Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Dentist
    Hi kshah any information about the documents....i am from gujarat, government dental college, ahmedabad

6. dr_pm

dr_pm Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Dentist
    hey.....anyone out there.....
    some help please on documents....
    those of you who got accepted to UIC how are you gonna do that??? :confused: :confused:

7. Aspita

Aspita Member
    5+ Year Member

HI, they asked for my original transcripts and Official Certification of Degree. I had my original transcripts here so I send them to my dad in my country and he HAD TO GO to the school and asked the to put them in an oficial envelope and seal it!
    And the certification of degree is like little diplomas that they give you they were very expensive. AnD samething my dad had to go IN PERSON AND SPEND ALMOST THREE DAYS Doing everything himself!
    My school is not easy either so you can do the same. Ask somebody to do it for you.
    Hope this helps :thumbup: