Official Documents for UIC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr_pm

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all
I have got accepted to UIC. Today I also got email from them about having to send official documents. They are
1. Official Yearly Mark Sheets
2. Official Certification of Degree
Both should have official signature and seal of registrar or conductor of exams
Also they require that in sealed/signed envelopes from University.
I just know that we do have the original mark sheets and degree certificates. But how do you get those in sealed covers from university. I donot know about others but in India it is really hard to get the university to get something to do for you. and they want that by Jan. 31st. Has anyone called and asked UIC about this that can the documents be in sealed cover by the dental school itself or we do have originals can't we just mail that to them? I am happy about getting accepted but little tense about submitting these documents now. Any information is highly appreciated.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

oye dofa prashant makadia
taro kako bolu chhu chaman
hu pan UIC ma accept thayo chhu
by the way haji olkhan na padi hoy to private msg karje tane badhi information apis
chal maliye
bye

Hey ashswati check your pm.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi,
DR_PM and ashwati-- India me kya thi cho tame banne? Kai college ma thi?

Hi kshah any information about the documents....i am from gujarat, government dental college, ahmedabad

hey.....anyone out there.....
some help please on documents....
those of you who got accepted to UIC how are you gonna do that??? :confused: :confused:

dr_pm said:
Hello all
I have got accepted to UIC. Today I also got email from them about having to send official documents. They are
1. Official Yearly Mark Sheets
2. Official Certification of Degree
Both should have official signature and seal of registrar or conductor of exams
Also they require that in sealed/signed envelopes from University.
I just know that we do have the original mark sheets and degree certificates. But how do you get those in sealed covers from university. I donot know about others but in India it is really hard to get the university to get something to do for you. and they want that by Jan. 31st. Has anyone called and asked UIC about this that can the documents be in sealed cover by the dental school itself or we do have originals can't we just mail that to them? I am happy about getting accepted but little tense about submitting these documents now. Any information is highly appreciated.
Thanks

HI, they asked for my original transcripts and Official Certification of Degree. I had my original transcripts here so I send them to my dad in my country and he HAD TO GO to the school and asked the to put them in an oficial envelope and seal it!
And the certification of degree is like little diplomas that they give you they were very expensive. AnD samething my dad had to go IN PERSON AND SPEND ALMOST THREE DAYS Doing everything himself!
My school is not easy either so you can do the same. Ask somebody to do it for you.
Hope this helps :thumbup: