Official Guide to MCAT 3rd edition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

leaveit2rani

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are the questions and passages offered in this edition different from the 2nd edition?

Members don't see this ad.

bump

I have the same question, figured I'd just bump this thread after a search to no avail. I understand one of the differences would be no Writing Section. Has anyone compared the practice questions? Any other differences, such as dates or exam rules?

Are the questions and passages offered in this edition different from the 2nd edition?

No they are identical.

Even though it felt a little easier than some AAMC FLs, as a whole it is a very good practice (more than one FL in science part and 3/4 FL in VR) in my opinion.....and I am very surprised that many people have overlooked that. :confused:

Even though it felt a little easier than some AAMC FLs, as a whole it is a very good practice (more than one FL in science part and 3/4 FL in VR) in my opinion.....and I am very surprised that many people have overlooked that. :confused:

I found it extremely helpful, but do not buy it if you already have the 2nd edition.