OFFICIAL HP WW Game sign up!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Dude, I was a GD Beta tester for that shiz. Get on the serious-fan boat. ;)

:oops: Apparently hopping on that boat. I really need to re-read these books, especially the last one.

Members don't see this ad.

Lissa...now we are even. Fyi, broke in the new dining room table last night. :)

Gryffindor:
1. Dyachei
2. SnS
3. Petpony
4. Nstarz
5. SOV / LIS
6. devyn

Slytherin
1. DVMdream
2. Packen
3. abbercadaver
4. nohika
5. ksmi
6. jamrockin

Hufflepuff
1. Lissarae06
2. Orca2011
3. heylodeb
4. holdonhope
5. cuitlamiztli

Ravenclaw
1. katie8
2. bbeventer
3. TW
4. IPB
5. wildcatj
6. kakurubird

Should probably take a WW hiatus (no idea what my next rotation's schedule will be likel; it starts a week from Monday), but what else am I going to do with my free time? :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Way, way, way TMI, Lissa.

seriously.....
smiley-sex006.gif

Gryffindor:
1. Dyachei
2. SnS
3. Petpony
4. Nstarz
5. SOV / LIS
6. devyn

Slytherin
1. DVMdream
2. Packen
3. abbercadaver
4. nohika
5. ksmi
6. jamrockin

Hufflepuff
1. Lissarae06
2. Orca2011
3. heylodeb
4. holdonhope
5. cuitlamiztli
6. jjohnston

Ravenclaw
1. katie8
2. bbeventer
3. TW
4. IPB
5. wildcatj
6. kakurubird

I missed it. I was at men in black. :-(

Dude, are we seriously full after like an hour? GO HARRY POTTER!

I still don't quite get this emoticon.

I think one emoticon is banging the other emoticon.

I just got it now. :laugh:

I was sorted into Ravenclaw on Pottermore. I'm not addicted or anything...but not surprised by Ravenclaw.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think one emoticon is banging the other emoticon.

I just got it now. :laugh:

I was sorted into Ravenclaw on Pottermore. I'm not addicted or anything...but not surprised by Ravenclaw.

Okay. That's kind of what I thought was going on but wasn't 100% sure. I think it was the question marks over the one head that confused me the most.

Okay. That's kind of what I thought was going on but wasn't 100% sure. I think it was the question marks over the one head that confused me the most.

Basically it's me not knowing about the birds and the bees

I was sorted into slytherin, not happy

good thing I pre-signed up since I would have missed this :scared: and ravenclaw ROCKS!!!

hp WW is just what I need right now :)

Defiantly calling the best group! Go Ravenclaw!

I claimed Ravenclaw throughout middle school, high school and college. I sewed my own robes, had a tie, and I did my makeup for every HP midnight premiere....

But I accept Slytherin with grace because that's what the Sorting Hat would have sorted me as, per JKR.

Look deep inside yourself. You know the great wizard, Merlin was sorted into Slytherin?

Look deep inside yourself. You know the great wizard, Merlin was sorted into Slytherin?

you know, I strongly feel like this is why I was sorted into slytherin because I picked almost all the merlin options!!

Apparently it was meant to be - just started my pottermore and I'm in "Hufflepuff" - always figured I would be, lol!

Crap can someone sign me up, I am out drinking and on my phone, thanks!

If there is no places left no worries I will sit this one out

Ok looks like it is full, damn my drinking:rolleyes:

I got sorted into Ravenclaw on Pottermore. Seems about right.

Mod gods, could we squeeze in 7 per house? I'm sure I could help you come up with more characters if you'd like :) IF you'd like. I just feel bad for sheepie and foxhunter. :oops:

I mean...I'm such a big HP nerd, *I* should be co-modding. Haha.

You're just jealous :smuggrin:

No, it's stupid. What's the point of even having a sign-up thread if the game is basically full before it's even posted? If we aren't checking a thread about future games we can't sign up for ones that are about to start now?

No, it's stupid. What's the point of even having a sign-up thread if the game is basically full before it's even posted? If we aren't checking a thread about future games we can't sign up for ones that are about to start now?

That was my feeling...I posted that exact same thing in the future WW thread.. People kept signing up anyway...so I did, too, so I wouldn't be closed out.

That was my feeling...I posted that exact same thing in the future WW thread.. People kept signing up anyway...so I did, too, so I wouldn't be closed out.

Yeah, I also thought it was slightly unfair but I've been waiting MONTHS to play again and didn't want to miss out!

I totally agree. Sign ups were pretty much all done in the other thread as "saving spots." I saw it happening but thought it was kind of uncool so decided to wait for the official thread. I was just able to make it, snagging the last (of about 5) open spot.

Has anyone asked Krist if he would not mind adding slots to the sign up?

Has anyone asked Krist if he would not mind adding slots to the sign up?

really it's the principle of it, not the fact that i didn't make it on. i saw the crap going on in the other thread too, but i figured well, i'll wait for the actual sign-up to decide because there's no real reason why i need to sign up early and i'm not a douchebag. in other games people have done that because like, they knew the signups were going to be on x day and they would be away that day or they usually post in a different forum (loungers) so wouldn't be checking here for sign-ups.....not people who are here playing another game and who check this forum all the time anyway.... :rolleyes:

The main reason I wanted to pre-sign up is because the lists usually go up when it's the middle of the night for me....case in point.

On another note...loving my team...but how are SOV/LIS one person? This is mind boggling...and mildly disturbing.

1. 7 per house is fine.

2. The SOV/LIS is also confusing me.

3. I didn't know how to handle the pre sign ups, didn't expect that to happen but also didn't want people who had asked for a spot not to get one. So, in the fashion of the ever expanding us vet school class sizes, Hogwarts will follow suit! Feel free to add ONE MORE to each class for now, if any more people than that want to play, I will be accepting applications an holding interviews :p and you all that real vet school was hard to get into!

4. Position is still open for a back up co-mod, best seat in the house!! I'm still waiting to hear from kaydubs, she and I had planned on co modding a lonnnng Time ago so she obviously gets first dibs! But in case she can't or doesn't want to, I will look to refill the position bc I will definitely need some help!

3. I didn't know how to handle the pre sign ups, didn't expect that to happen but also didn't want people who had asked for a spot not to get one. So, in the fashion of the ever expanding us vet school class sizes, Hogwarts will follow suit! Feel free to add ONE MORE to each class for now, if any more people than that want to play, I will be accepting applications an holding interviews :p and you all that real vet school was hard to get into!

So Abber, sheep, nyanko, foxhunter? They all posted right after it was full it seems.

Slash perhaps an emoticon war would be a good interview tactic :p

The main reason I wanted to pre-sign up is because the lists usually go up when it's the middle of the night for me....case in point.

On another note...loving my team...but how are SOV/LIS one person? This is mind boggling...and mildly disturbing.

:thumbup: that is why I did as well - I cannot tell you the amount of times signups have gone up in the middle of the night EU/UK time and I have almost missed out. So when I saw it in the future WW thread I thought it was a bit odd, but did not want to miss out.

So Abber, sheep, nyanko, foxhunter? They all posted right after it was full it seems.

Damn sdn maintenance time, I had typed out a whole response but it didn't save :(. Take two.

I will add those people in order!

Gryffindor:
1. Dyachei
2. SnS
3. Petpony
4. Nstarz
5. SOV / LIS
6. devyn
7. abbercadaver

Slytherin
1. DVMdream
2. Packen
3. abbercadaver
4. nohika
5. ksmi
6. jamrockin
7. sheepdogpsu

Hufflepuff
1. Lissarae06
2. Orca2011
3. heylodeb
4. holdonhope
5. cuitlamiztli
6. jjohnston
7. nyanko (didn't realize she actually wanted to play, just thought she was b*tching about early pre sign ups, which I did reference in my first post! :smuggrin:)

Ravenclaw
1. katie8
2. bbeventer
3. TW
4. IPB
5. wildcatj
6. kakurubird
7. foxhunter

If anyone else missed the very fast sign ups and would still like to play, or possibly co-mod, please post here IN BOLD or ***stars*** so I can see it.

OK added in the extra spots (and Sheeps, nyanko, and FH - feel free to move around) - one spot left - duke it out!!! :smuggrin:

Gryffindor:
1. Dyachei
2. SnS
3. Petpony
4. Nstarz
5. SOV / LIS
6. devyn
7. nyanko

Slytherin
1. DVMdream
2. Packen
3. abbercadaver
4. nohika
5. ksmi
6. jamrockin
7. Sheeps

Hufflepuff
1. Lissarae06
2. Orca2011
3. heylodeb
4. holdonhope
5. cuitlamiztli
6. jjohnston
7. FoxHunter

Ravenclaw
1. katie8
2. bbeventer
3. TW
4. IPB
5. wildcatj
6. kakurubird

Think Krist beat you to it Dev :)

And yeah I just noticed abber too...I figured since she was asking for extra spots she didn't have one when I skimmed through!

Damn sdn maintenance time, I had typed out a whole response but it didn't save :(. Take two.

Gryffindor:
1. Dyachei
2. SnS
3. Petpony
4. Nstarz
5. SOV / LIS
6. devyn
7. nyanko

Slytherin
1. DVMdream
2. Packen
3. abbercadaver
4. nohika
5. ksmi
6. jamrockin
7. Sheeps

Hufflepuff
1. Lissarae06
2. Orca2011
3. heylodeb
4. holdonhope
5. cuitlamiztli
6. jjohnston
7. foxhunter

Ravenclaw
1. katie8
2. bbeventer
3. TW
4. IPB
5. wildcatj
6. kakurubird

If anyone else missed the very fast sign ups and would still like to play, or possibly co-mod, please post here IN BOLD or ***stars*** so I can see it.

fify

HOW DO YOU NOT LIKE WHISKY? Or scotch, for that matter. I'm already several glasses in!

Abber - we are going to be great slytherin house mates :D:D

Yes, and that is slightly disturbing...are you guys moving in together?? :p

Gryffindor:
1. Dyachei
2. SnS
3. Petpony
4. Nstarz
5. SOV / LIS
6. devyn
7. abbercadaver

Slytherin
1. DVMdream
2. Packen
3. abbercadaver
4. nohika
5. ksmi
6. jamrockin
7. sheepdogpsu

Hufflepuff
1. Lissarae06
2. Orca2011
3. heylodeb
4. holdonhope
5. cuitlamiztli
6. jjohnston
7. nyanko (didn't realize she actually wanted to play, just thought she was b*tching about early pre sign ups, which I did reference in my first post! :smuggrin:)

Ravenclaw
1. katie8
2. bbeventer
3. TW
4. IPB
5. wildcatj
6. kakurubird
7. foxhunter

Abber was already in slytherin...so I think there is one extra spot left

Btw...when DVM and sheeps move to the UK...I think there should be a game where we have the UK/Irish Dream Team ;)