***Official HSDM Acceptance Thread for c/o 2015***

Congrats!

PS I think I know what a "ramus" is lol

Thanks...

I see you've been brushing up on that bone anatomy

Members don't see this ad.

Just got the acceptance call :)
Interviewed Feb 18th. Anne said that there was no committee meeting last week, but there was one yesterday-ish. So, more news like mine soon I guess?
Wish I applied earlier and had my interviews closer to each other...now there's the $2000 deposit money I need to kiss goodbye. Haha.

Last edited:
Just got the acceptance call :)
Interviewed Feb 18th. Anne said that there was no committee meeting last week, but there was one yesterday-ish. So, more news like mine soon I guess?
Wish I applied earlier and had my interviews closer to each other...now there's the $2000 deposit money I need to kiss goodbye. Haha.

Congrats! I just got the call today too! :)

I think I've got the same $2000 deposit down as you, except I'm not 100% sure of my decision yet. I'm going to be doing a bit of visiting and talking to students and faculty very shortly.

Members don't see this ad :)
i got in too...3.4 gpa and 21 dat..some things are truly a mystery in life

Congrats! I just got the call today too! :)

I think I've got the same $2000 deposit down as you, except I'm not 100% sure of my decision yet. I'm going to be doing a bit of visiting and talking to students and faculty very shortly.

Columbia? That's where mine's at. Yeah..liked the faculty at Columbia. And a lot of my friends will be in the city for the next few years at least...also, some of their new facilities were nice. But I think I liked the atmosphere better at Harvard. What are some of your concerns?

Last edited:
Congrats to you all! If you have not already done so, join the facebook group.

Just got a call from Anne that I've been accepted! Should be getting a mail soon. :)

I got interviewed on Feb 18th.