Official: I spend too much time on the internet!!!11

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

typeB-md

Be more like McCain!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
OMG... it's like totally true. I spend like more than so much time on these boards. It's like, i'm not even sure what to do with myself anyone.

Gosh, you guys are so awesome :hugs:

Hey, did anyone get their double acceptances back yet?1 I haven't but i applied to some culinary arts schools as backup so i can always do that, you know? I also applied to some schools twice just so that i could do two interviews, hopefully it helped! i think it'll make for better interviews!

also, do you guys know which books i can start reading to prepare for 4th year? i already have years 1,2, and 3 down and i just want to make sure that the last year doesn't get me by surprise. i heard that 4th year isn't too bad, but i don't want to take any chances as i'm wanting to become a pediatric neurosurgeon with empasis on elementary hippocampal malformations.

oh and as far as clothes, i have like 8 or 9 suits but they are all dark colors and i heard from my friend at columbia that they only wear dark suits on odd numbered days of spring months. Is this true? are any other schools like this?!? i heard duke was just the opposite and i'm not sure which school i want to go to yet, and i talked to the clothing shop owners who are russian and i think they said it'll take about 6 months to get new suits fitted, so i wanna be prepared. i think it would be so embarrassing to show up in a navy blue suit while others are in soft tones like muave and burgandy.

oh, and before i forget, did anyone else get their acceptances sent in those big manila envelopes.. like HOW COOL!!! i used my mother's x-ray machine to try and read mine before i actually opened it. turns out that they use a heavy metal on the "you've been accepted" part so that it will show on the film! i also tried it on our MRI machine but apparently the protons aren't able to be disguinshed.

Anyway, i just wanted to tell you guys how much i appreciate you all, and that i am SOOOOO happy for everyone!!!! :love: :kisses: :hugs:

now i just have to decide which school to commit to!!

Members don't see this ad.

You sure spent a lotta time writing that. Props.

Members don't see this ad :)
TheProwler said:
wow. just wow.

What he said.

On a related note, why is pre-Allo all of a sudden turning into the lounge?

...not that there's anything wrong with that...