1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

OFFICIAL list of 2002-2003 interview questions

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Yogi Bear, Sep 5, 2002.

1. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear 2K Member
    7+ Year Member

a quick reference for questions that have been asked during this cycle's interviews.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear 2K Member
    7+ Year Member

4. Ninjaboy

Ninjaboy Taneuma
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I appreciate the fact that you want people to post questions, but wouldn't it be easier to check out the interview feedback section? People usually post the questions they are asked during the interview and interviewfeedback.com's stuff is going to be added soon. That should give you a ton of info on questions that are asked during the interview.

5. if you can answer the omnipresent "tell us about yourself" you're a shOO-in

6. gotgirth

gotgirth Greatest Icon in Wrestlng
    7+ Year Member

Wow I thought interviewfeedback.com was going to be gone forever, good to see it coming back.

7. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear 2K Member
    7+ Year Member

the thing is that i think it's much easier looking at a single post and finding out questions that have been asked to screen for those u would have a difficult time answering. interviewfeedback is good when u also want to find out other aspects of a school. a list of question is good when u just wanna do some general preparation w/o having to click dozens of time for each review/school.