Yogi Bear

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 11, 2001
Visit site
Status
a quick reference for questions that have been asked during this cycle's interviews.

Ninjaboy

Taneuma
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 15, 2002
www.espn.com
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I appreciate the fact that you want people to post questions, but wouldn't it be easier to check out the interview feedback section? People usually post the questions they are asked during the interview and interviewfeedback.com's stuff is going to be added soon. That should give you a ton of info on questions that are asked during the interview.

About the Ads
S

shamthis

if you can answer the omnipresent "tell us about yourself" you're a shOO-in

gotgirth

Greatest Icon in Wrestlng
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 6, 2002
IL
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by Ninjaboy
...interviewfeedback.com's stuff is going to be added soon. That should give you a ton of info on questions that are asked during the interview.

Wow I thought interviewfeedback.com was going to be gone forever, good to see it coming back.

OP
Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 11, 2001
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by Ninjaboy
I appreciate the fact that you want people to post questions, but wouldn't it be easier to check out the interview feedback section? People usually post the questions they are asked during the interview and interviewfeedback.com's stuff is going to be added soon. That should give you a ton of info on questions that are asked during the interview.
the thing is that i think it's much easier looking at a single post and finding out questions that have been asked to screen for those u would have a difficult time answering. interviewfeedback is good when u also want to find out other aspects of a school. a list of question is good when u just wanna do some general preparation w/o having to click dozens of time for each review/school.

About the Ads