**Official Loma Linda Acceptance Thread C/O 2013**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hiwope

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't think this has been started yet, but
Congratulations to all of those accepted to Loma Linda School of Dentistry!! Who is going to the open house??

Members don't see this ad.

what is this open house? who does the llu invite for it? I got an interview but didnt get acceptanted but they sent me this e-mail thing...

i got the same crap...i was upset by it..i was already rejected by the school and u want to send me an invite to come check out ur place...no thanks!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm in. Probably not going to that open house though. Hiwope, are you sure about going to Loma Linda yet?

I had my interview last week and also got an invite to the open house. I signed up to go as LLU is my #1 choice, but I haven't heard back from anyone yet....Figured I would just think positively.... fingers crossed.

Just checked AADSAS n it says offer made!!! waiting for offical paper work to come..... how long does it take from the time ur aadsas is updated?

Ya, I just got an acceptance today as well. I will definitely be attending. Good luck to everyone else.

its weird that aadsas just updated today...cuz doesnt the adcom meet every friday...unless they meet more often. mine changed from recieved/application complete to recieved/waiting additional information. its making me go crazy!

congrats to those that just got accepted! I am praying that mine comes soon.

i too find it a little weird that AADSAS was updated mid week. LLU told me they meet on Fridays and AADSAS is updated beginning of following week....

anyway, congrats and God bless

congrats to those that just got accepted! I am praying that mine comes soon.

i too find it a little weird that AADSAS was updated mid week. LLU told me they meet on Fridays and AADSAS is updated beginning of following week....

anyway, congrats and God bless

exactly....my friend told me he got a call right after the committee accepted him on a friday and checked aadsas a day later and it said offer made. so i dunno bout the midweek change....

I am so curious about loma linda...do u guys have to be a christian/jewish to apply Loma Linda? I really wanted to apply before, but I am not a christian so I did not apply....but the school is so close to my house ><

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey,

I don't keep up with this site much, but I was accepted mid December and will be attending! I won't be going to the open house...I live in MI and it seems like it would be a waste of time even if I was closer... Good luck for everyone still waiting!

just curious, is anyone going to the open house??? do u think it might be beneficial????

To everyone who got acceptance...

when did you guys had interview?

cuz I am still waiting even though I had the interview mid dec.

and congrad to all.

To everyone who got acceptance...

when did you guys had interview?

cuz I am still waiting even though I had the interview mid dec.

and congrad to all.

i had mine dec. 30th. good luck:xf:

Just checked AADSAS n it says offer made!!! waiting for offical paper work to come..... how long does it take from the time ur aadsas is updated?
Hi 2009er,
Congrats on your acceptance!
Have you received your letter yet? My AADSAS updated on Monday night, and I still haven't received the letter. I'm in CA so I figured it shouldn't take too long, but I'm getting antsy, ever since I saw a post about the unfortunate person who mistakenly was accepted/denied.
Cheers!

it should come by the weekend.

does anyone know how long we have before we have to pay the deposit after the acceptance letter? it doesnt say anything on the letter...and im broke right now!

drnds, it's within 45 days of the postmarked date that you recieved the acceptance letter.

drnds, it's within 45 days of the postmarked date that you recieved the acceptance letter.

Not that I doubt you, but how do you know? I looked at my letter and couldnt find that info anywhere.

Hi heatwheat,
It wasn't stated in my letter either. I just called Cindy to ask about it. You might want to call too, just to confirm.

Hi heatwheat,
It wasn't stated in my letter either. I just called Cindy to ask about it. You might want to call too, just to confirm.

All right, cool. Thanks.

i withdrew today. they should get my email and letter by monday

I see. that means you are in somewhere else! Congrats..

I had an interview Jan 21st and still waiting for their decision...

When was your interview date and the final call?

You can join it if you have your llu email address as your network..

Congrats everyone on your acceptance into Loma Linda. I'm really excited to get to know all of you. Are there any other LDS students planning on attending?

Uhhh... how do we get our LLU email address?

Congrats krico! you're just going to have to wait for the LLU email address. They'll send you more info by email.

Got my acceptance into LLUSD this past week! although its not my first choice, i'll take what comes my way!

see you all in the fall of '09.

Got my acceptance into LLUSD this past week! although its not my first choice, i'll take what comes my way!

see you all in the fall of '09.
congrats,
did your aadsas update this week (what day), or did you get snail mail this week?

my aadsas got updated on Tuesday when i checked and then mail came in Friday.

Did anybody else (who is not accepted), get an e-mail from LLU about updating the incomplete Financial aid application by downloading the forms on their website? I am not accepted yet, but got this e-mail twice, 2 days in a row. Does this mean, they may be considering me now for acceptance?

not sure, i did not get the email, but i know i am being considered for acceptance as seats hopefully open up...

i received a snail mail letter jan 16th of my acceptance. it says a letter will follow in the coming weeks with more information. its been over a month, how long is it usually to send the rest of the info? i emailed cindy but no response yet.. i think i'll call tomorrow anyway, but can anyone give me a guestimate? im on the edge of my seat!

i received a snail mail letter jan 16th of my acceptance. it says a letter will follow in the coming weeks with more information. its been over a month, how long is it usually to send the rest of the info? i emailed cindy but no response yet.. i think i'll call tomorrow anyway, but can anyone give me a guestimate? im on the edge of my seat!

did you send in your deposit yet? i heard that they will send you more information after they recieve the 1000 deposit. i just sent mine in a few days ago. if you did and still haven't heard anything, then call cindy...

aadsas updated today to "wait listed" for LLU

congrats to all who have been accepted so far! if you have multiple acceptances and have def decided not to go to LLU, please let them know right away :)

Yeah, when you get your letter for acceptance I wouldn't wait for the "additional information" coming in the mail. I got my letter then sent out my check about two weeks after. They got my deposit around mid-January (they send you a written letter to confirm).

I just received the additional information today...about a month after they received my deposit. It has things like collecting teeth, what we have to do before school starts (registering for classes, CPR class), buying a computer... and such.