***Official LSU Dental School Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Graybird3

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Didn't see a page for LSU!
I received an interview invite 7/15 for an 8/16 interview!!

Last year's thread: ***Official LSU Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

Link to interview prep: Louisiana State University New Orleans School of Dentistry Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! :)

*edited by the staff to include link to last year's thread

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 users
Didn't see a page for LSU!
I received an interview invite 7/15 for an 8/16 interview!!

Last year's thread: ***Official LSU Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

Link to interview prep: Louisiana State University New Orleans School of Dentistry Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! :)

*edited by the staff to include link to last year's thread
Graybird3 same here! Are you OOS or IS? Just started to try my hand at chalk carving o_O i'm going to be covered in chalk dust for the interviews lol

Reactions: 1 user
Graybird3 same here! Are you OOS or IS? Just started to try my hand at chalk carving o_O i'm going to be covered in chalk dust for the interviews lol

Same I have chalk all over everything. I’m OOS but I go to LSU

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone know where the pre-dental LSU interview questions are? Student doctor net mentioned there was a complied list of questions that were pretty much verbatim what is asked in the dental interview. Couldn't find them though...

anyone know where the pre-dental LSU interview questions are? Student doctor net mentioned there was a complied list of questions that were pretty much verbatim what is asked in the dental interview. Couldn't find them though...

I’ve been looking for the same thing. I know LSU PDS got an updated website in the last year or two so the questions may have not made the transition

Hi everyone! I'm OOS and have an interview this Friday 8/23. I just searched the internet and found several sites with LSUSD interview questions and compiled them in a doc.

Hi everyone! I'm OOS and have an interview this Friday 8/23. I just searched the internet and found several sites with LSUSD interview questions and compiled them in a doc.
Would you be willing to share the document of compiled questions, please?

How did your interview go? Any advice or tips for us?

Really well I thought! They changed the structure of the interview from years past so it’s a little different than what you’ll read online. Overall not a very stressful day and I was actually mad at myself for “losing sleep” over it

Members don't see this ad :)
Would you be willing to share the document of compiled questions, please?
as you saw in someone else's comment, the interview structure was VERY different than anything I found online from the past!!! 5 questions were asked.. and they were VERY general... we were basically there so they could make sure there wasn't anything seriously wrong with us it felt like. Very easy going, welcoming, comfortable, and believe it or not FUN. It was a great day and not stressful at all

Do you think it is too late to apply? I initially applied to a few schools around July 15th, but didn’t include LSU because I am OOS.
Now I’m having second thoughts. Would it be a waste of money at this point?

Do you think it is too late to apply? I initially applied to a few schools around July 15th, but didn’t include LSU because I am OOS.
Now I’m having second thoughts. Would it be a waste of money at this point?
Honestly, they have one of the earliest deadline dates for applications... I would reach out to the admissions committee and ask but I have a feeling they will tell you to save your money..

Hey guys! I have an interview this Friday and was wondering if you guys had any tips on what to expect. Was it a one on one interview or multiple people interviewing you at the same time?

Got an acceptance today and couldn’t be more excited to start! Is there a Facebook group for class of 2024 yet?

If you search "LSUSD Class of 2024" it should come up

Heard today that they are waiting on one more deposit which should arrive next week to have the class filled.