***Official Marquette University School of Dentistry Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Congratulations to everyone accepted! My status changed to offer made, too. Has anyone received an email or phone call??

Members don't see this ad.

Offer made! meanwhile, one of my state schools is ignoring me

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
No call or email yet, but status of Offer Made! OOS, but I live in WI now, and am so excited to stay!

Congrats everyone, and good luck!

Last edited:
No and i know 6 other people who got accepted, no phone call for anyone yet. No worries itll come today sometime.
I just don't wanna miss the call lol....do they leave voicemails haha

No call on my end either. Makes me nervous. I know offer made means were in...but still lol

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I received a call! (Actually, the call wasn't going through, so they emailed me and I called them back)! It's happening, y'all!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I was rejected at 2:45 PM last year without an interview. My a$$hole is clenched hoping that doesn't happen again. lol fml

On ADEA AADSAS, my status changed to "Wait Listed" 3 hours ago, but I did not receive an email or call notification yet. Does Marquette send "Waitlist emails or calls" to make it official? Or do they just expect that the status change signifies that it is official?

On ADEA AADSAS, my status changed to "Wait Listed" 3 hours ago, but I did not receive an email or call notification yet. Does Marquette send "Waitlist emails or calls" to make it official? Or do they just expect that the status change signifies that it is official?
Perhaps an email, but certainly not a call. I got a HOLD email last year and my application read Wait List. However, since I interviewed, my application won't be on hold, so I'm unsure if they send out emails for just wait list.

Perhaps an email, but certainly not a call. I got a HOLD email last year and my application read Wait List. However, since I interviewed, my application won't be on hold, so I'm unsure if they send out emails for just wait list.
I got an email this morning too listed me as wait listed, kind of a blessing though, I still have 2 more interviews left so I don't want my life to be on the clock yet. Does anyone know the size of the IS wait list?

I got an email this morning too listed me as wait listed, kind of a blessing though, I still have 2 more interviews left so I don't want my life to be on the clock yet. Does anyone know the side of the IS wait list?
Size**

assuming there's around 250 OOS interviews, and everyone not getting accepted got on the waitlist and not rejected, then it's probably pretty high. The one up side is that Marquette tends to accept ~45 percent of OOS interviewers by the end of the cycle.

Interesting.... So it appears that they do send out emails for wait listed applicants. But my status, says "wait listed" but I never received an email or call for the official indication that I am wait listed.

1. They either forgot about me lol
2. I am in a weird situation maybe???

I am still just curious if anyone is experiencing what I am experiencing?

Interesting.... So it appears that they do send out emails for wait listed applicants. But my status, says "wait listed" but I never received an email or call for the official indication that I am wait listed.

1. They either forgot about me lol
2. I am in a weird situation maybe???

I am still just curious if anyone is experiencing what I am experiencing?
Mine says waitlisted and I didn't get a notification either via email

You’ll receive an email eventually but they won’t call for a waitlist. I was accepted but stil didn’t get an email.

Has anyone received the "on-hold" email? I haven't (yet?), just wondering.

I haven’t interviewed, my status hasn’t changed from “received/under review” and I haven’t gotten an email. I’m assuming this means I’m getting rejected?

I haven’t interviewed, my status hasn’t changed from “received/under review” and I haven’t gotten an email. I’m assuming this means I’m getting rejected?
Or maybe you'll get a post December interview!!

Reactions: 2 users
Wouldn’t my status have changed to “wait listed” though?

Wouldn’t my status have changed to “wait listed” though?
I wouldn't worry too much about the status on AADSAS. Im in the same boat.

Also in the same boat.

You won't be waitlisted because you haven't interviewed yet. What we three need is an email saying that our apps have been put "on-hold."

Reactions: 1 users
I just got the email saying my application is on hold

Also in the same boat.

You won't be waitlisted because you haven't interviewed yet. What we three need is an email saying that our apps have been put "on-hold."
Just got the hold email.

I just got an email saying that admissions has decided to hold making a decision on my application at this time. It will still be active and reviewed. So basically I am not rejected and still have a shot? Could someone explain what this is? @Moderra613 ? Thank you!

I just got an email saying that admissions has decided to hold making a decision on my application at this time. It will still be active and reviewed. So basically I am not rejected and still have a shot? Could someone explain what this is? @Moderra613 ? Thank you!
I just got this email as well, I think it just means that our applications are still in consideration for getting a post-december interview

I just got this email as well, I think it just means that our applications are still in consideration for getting a post-december interview
That how I interpreted but I wasn't too sure. Thank you!

Anyone know how many post-dec interviews Marquette tends to hold?

There are two interview dates for post-dec and usually there's about 16 for each day. So I'm guessing around 32

I got the hold email because I was selected to interview for the PESP program. If you'e an applicant with less than ideal credentials, you might interview for one of those seats. Past that, it could also mean they just weren't ready to reject you. I took it as them not feeling too strongly about me one way of the other, so what they do with your application could depend on how these acceptances go.

Status
Not open for further replies.