Official Match Day 2006 countdown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I thought that was how they introduced him.. Hmm let me check the net!

Members don't see this ad.

Dude.. Wikipedia.. take it or leave it..

Towelie, is a "super towel" created to dry a person, but while being studied he smoked marijuana and "just sort of wandered off". Towelie offers advice on towel usage and is frequently high. Towelie has only appeared in 4 episodes: Episode 508, Towelie, where he is first introduced; Episode 509, Osama Bin Laden Has Farty Pants, in which he only has two lines; Episode 606 Professor Chaos, where he is a contestant in the contest for a new fourth friend; and Episode 701, I'm a Little Bit Country, where he is only seen in the background and has no lines. Towlie has been referred to by Cartman as "The worst character ever".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Towelie

For the rest of the episode, the boys and Towelie go back and forth between a military base (aptly named 'Secret Government Base') and the company that made Towelie in an effort to get their Gamesphere

So I guess im 50% right..

Members don't see this ad :)
Dude stone and Parker must smoke more weed in a day than a large public university on a weekend!

508: The boys get a new video game system and their plans for the next 38 hours is to play it! Untill they discover Towelie, a government secret, genetically engineered towel that gets his special powers from... gettin' high. When the government steals Stan's new Game Sphere the boys will stop at nothing to get it back.

EctopicFetus said:
Dude stone and Parker must smoke more weed in a day than a large public university on a weekend!

nah, they'd get nothing done, and they manage a whole bunch of episodes each year!

Man I have a memory like an elephant.. sadly my skin is similar to a pachyderms as well!

I saw they are signed to go until 2009! Amazing.. ill be done with my residency in that yr!

13 more hours. TAKE THAT EF

EctopicFetus said:
Man I have a memory like an elephant.. sadly my skin is similar to a pachyderms as well!

and the ears??????? who cares about the skin when you can get ears like that! (and we're not going to go into the whole whose nose is longer thing)

Yeah I have big ears.. im jewish so.... shoot im not going there. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
EctopicFetus said:
Yeah I have big ears.. im jewish so.... shoot im not going there. :)

yeah but do your ears flop in the wind like you're going to fly when you run? huh? huh? i THOUGHT so.... i mean what's the point of having big ears if you cant get them to flop around like wings.

Dude have you seen me on the bball court.. I fly.. i dont know if the ears help or not.. I need an engineer to help me figure it out.

BTW this has to have been the busiest day all yr on this forum!

EctopicFetus said:
Dude have you seen me on the bball court.. I fly.. i dont know if the ears help or not.. I need an engineer to help me figure it out.

BTW this has to have been the busiest day all yr on this forum!
AND LEAST productive!

yes well some of us got chatty, didnt we (not pointing fingers or anything)

NOt much productivity needed on here today.. just anxiety..

EctopicFetus said:
NOt much productivity needed on here today.. just anxiety..
We've got that in SPADES

and fast-typing fingers.

12 for me...i am going NUTS with the waiting...good thing i belong to 24 hour fitness so i will be heading out to the gym soon...hopefully i can work-out myself into submission and get at least an hour of sleep tonight!! the booze just ain't working :D can't wait to see where everyone ends up!!!!

11. WPT is over so I'm off to try and sleep. No promises I won't be back in an hour though. :D

colforbinMD said:
11. WPT is over so I'm off to try and sleep. No promises I won't be back in an hour though. :D
10.5 Thanks to Futurama. Soon to be followed by FG so I will be back!

Got 10 hours to go. I am officially off to bed. See you all in the AM. If your off to your parties before I roll out of bed then good luck to all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, I missed a whole conversation about Towelie when I went to bed? Ah man :mad:

Anyway,
4 hours for some of us, 3 hours for the less cool ones :p

colforbinMD said:
10.5 Thanks to Futurama. Soon to be followed by FG so I will be back!

cartoon network?? (i miss cable... sort of)

drdrtoledo said:
Anyway,
4 hours for some of us, 3 hours for the less cool ones :p

OK rag man, you're on the list. :)

See you all in a few... off to pick up the news... good news, I hope! :)

2 hours for some, 1 for the rest

irrka said:
cartoon network?? (i miss cable... sort of)
Yep. That channel is nuts. It's either greatness or pure crap with little in between. Anyway. I'm up now so hello all once again. Good work on the countdown this AM. We are almost there.

drdrtoledo said:
2 hours for some, 1 for the rest
1 hour for some. Happy time for the rest. I'm gonna hop in the shower and will be sad if there are NO wirless posts coming in with results by the time I hop out.

I have never wanted to be back in medical school so badly in my life!! I wonder if I called my old dean.....*sigh* just an hour to go! :scared:

Well while everybody else is celebrating I guess I'll go listen to a lecture :( I'm so lonely... somebody hold me.

You guys aren't alone. We have the SDN senior class Match Day luncheon right here! Only 20 minutes left and we can open ours togethor.

I like that idea! Coctails anyone?

Let me share a tad of dissapointment with my classmates. Bengrimm apparantly knows he matched at Gainesville (my number 2 rank) , they had 6 spots to begin with. Prematched 3 and offered three in the match. Ben's got one so that only leaves two for me. :(
TEN MINUTES LEFT

colforbinMD said:
Let me share a tad of dissapointment with my classmates. Bengrimm apparantly knows he matched at Gainesville (my number 2 rank) , they had 6 spots to begin with. Prematched 3 and offered three in the match. Ben's got one so that only leaves two for me. :(
TEN MINUTES LEFT

That's one more than you need, baby... don't get down on me now!
I wonder if these old people are hiding booze on this floor?

I had a hard time putting the tequila back into the bar...it's going to be a very long weekend if I start out with the mexican death. So harp it is.

8 minutes!

drdrtoledo said:
That's one more than you need, baby... don't get down on me now!
I wonder if these old people are hiding booze on this floor?
:D Good lookin out!!!
5 minutes left

I have a MSIII in the room with me... she thinks I'm crazy.

I keep yelling "woo hoo" at her :D

drdrtoledo said:
I have a MSIII in the room with me... she thinks I'm crazy.

I keep yelling "woo hoo" at her :D
Just tell her to make a mental snapshot of you and ask herself this time next year if your crazy or not.
2 minutes!

Congrats in advance to all y'all. I, for one, am shocked that the corpse has yet to post...

NUMBER 1 BABY!!! Morristown Memorial in NJ WOO HOO!!