*** Official Meharry Medical College School of Dentistry c/o 2021***

When is the last day they interview?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

ACCEPTED. Can't wait to meet the rest of the class of 2021!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone here who has interviewed: is it okay if we bring a luggage to the interview? Like, will there be a place for us to store it if we do?

Members don't see this ad :)
Not yet. I was thinking about calling them but I already sent an email back in December lol.
This wait is so nerve-racking though.
This wait is nerve-racking. I got an e-mail on 1/03/17 assuring me that I would be hearing from them soon and now it's 3/02/17. What is Meharry's idea of soon?

This wait is nerve-racking. I got an e-mail on 1/03/17 assuring me that I would be hearing from them soon and now it's 3/02/17. What is Meharry's idea of soon?

I know right ! Same here. But we have an ON TIME GOD. (He may not come when we want him to, but he's always ON TIME). This is the month!

Reactions: 1 users
Congratulations on your acceptances, if you have any questions regarding the school, Nashville, or whatever, feel free to contact me.
The Class of 2020 already created your Facefook group, here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/374265692945269/

We look forward to meeting you this summer.

Congratulations on your acceptances, if you have any questions regarding the school, Nashville, or whatever, feel free to contact me.
The Class of 2020 already created your Facefook group, here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/374265692945269/

We look forward to meeting you this summer.

I was just waitlisted. Do you have any idea how fast the waitlist usually moves?

Thank you!

Accepted via email, but I will be declining. Hopefully one of you gets my spot in the class!

I still haven't heard back from meharry yet. What's going on?

Same this is seriously annoying me -- if u want to reject us go ahead and do it instead of stringing us along. I got that continuing review email 01/03/2017 where it said that I would be hearing back soon. Havent heard a single thing

Same this is seriously annoying me -- if u want to reject us go ahead and do it instead of stringing us along. I got that continuing review email 01/03/2017 where it said that I would be hearing back soon. Havent heard a single thing
I am still waiting too and haven't heard anything. I tried calling and emailing but have had no response. Still says under review and I also got that email in January!

I am still waiting too and haven't heard anything. I tried calling and emailing but have had no response. Still says under review and I also got that email in January!

I can't get ahold of anyone either. I've tried calling during their set times and emailing but still, nothing.

If you don't hear back for an interview by the end of the 1st week in April, then you can safely assume that you will be receiving a rejection e-mail. Greg Hines in admissions told me that they have interviews up until the end of the 2nd week in April.

Reactions: 1 user
If you don't hear back for an interview by the end of the 1st week in April, then you can safely assume that you will be receiving a rejection e-mail. Greg Hines in admissions told me that they have interviews up until the end of the 2nd week in April.

Thanks for the update! Have you heard anything about the MHS interview invites?

Thanks for the update! Have you heard anything about the MHS interview invites?

Correction! That is Greg Cane in admissions, not Greg Hines. Greg Hines was a famous tap dancer/actor. I haven't heard anything about the MHS interview invites and don't expect to. I received a rejection e-mail on Friday after one of my recommenders advised me to e-mail the Dean, Cherae Farmer-Dixon. Dean Dixon e-mailed me that she would get the people in admissions to get back to me, and they did the same day, with a rejection e-mail that did not mention the MHS program. I'm pretty sure that when you get the rejection e-mail, they let you know about their interest in you for the MHS program. I got an interview last year, so I thought last year and this year that they would at least consider me for the MHS program. On some level, I'm relieved not to be bothered with Meharry. It's as if you have to sacrifice when dealing with black people. Last year after my interview I went over to Meharry Towers to just check it out. The manager counseled me to plunk down my $650 deposit then even though I hadn't been accepted. She told me that I could get it back if I didn't get accepted. I got it back, but after asking for it back more than a month, and then having to drive up there from Atlanta because after a month they hadn't sent it to me. And when I got there, the manager told me to come back and when I did, she still didn't have my $650. And that happened a second time while I was in Nashville. I told her I was going to go down to small claims court downtown and sue Meharry. She produced my housing deposit then that day.

just got the email saying that they have no more interview spots.

Has anyone else been placed on the waitlist yet (or more specifically, the top 10% waitlist)?

It's been really quiet in here lately lol. Anyone hear anything new?

Instead of a mailed packet they sent an email today with a link to all the forms needed before matriculation. So excited!

Instead of a mailed packet they sent an email today with a link to all the forms needed before matriculation. So excited!
I think they changed it so you can submit some of the forms electronically from the website, instead of scanning and mailing them! So excited to start checking things off the list

Hey guysI

I'm a rising D2 student looking for a female roommate. I live in Western Hills apartment on Charlotte Ave. It is a 2bed/2bath unit (1213 square feet) which is a short 6-8 minute drive (5 miles) from Meharry Medical College campus. It’s surrounded by tons of stores, restaurants, and services such as: Walmart, Autozone, Kroger, Public, Aldi, Chick-Fil-A, Costco, Sam’s Club, Big Lots, Nashville West Shopping Complex, CVS, Walgreens, and much more. Apartment is spacious and includes a washer and dryer unit. Looking for a clean, polite, and down to earth roommate!
Rent per month per person is: $538/month (water included)

Electric and Internet are not included in that price, but usually runs about $80 a month. No pets.

Feel free to message me with questions if you’re interested so I can send pictures and provide you with more information.

HEY, I AM IN DENTAL SCHOOL, I HAVE 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT LOCATED ON CAMPUS. I AM LOOKING FOR A ROOMMATE. HAVE TO BE NEAT. I AM A MALE STUDENT. PRICE IS $475 INCLUDING UTILITIES. NEED A ROOMMATE FOR JUST A YEAR. FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT

ACCEPTED BY PHONE TODAY!!!! GOD is Great.

Last edited:
This seemed like a good place for this question because many of you have Masters! When would you say the masters is necessary? What is the GPA threshold?