OFFICIAL Mt. SINAI ENTERING CLASS OF 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I had a pretty good time at Sinai. I did find one SDN'er. (Hi Dr. AYY!) I'm only disappointed to have not found more. Oh well, I guess there will be plenty of time during the school year to unravel this mystery! :) Has everyone decided completely to go to Sinai yet? May 15 is a week from now. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know if we have to mail MSSM a deposit?

mtlong said:
Does anyone know if we have to mail MSSM a deposit?

Nope. Just the signed form saying that you'll be matriculating. Tuition is due on the first day of classes.

At least, I think that's what we were told at revisit weekend. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Members don't see this ad :)
Bump

BTW, When is everyone moving into the dorms, or is anyone renting a place on their own?

hey everyone!

new member of the thread and next year's class :) ...cant wait to meet everyone at orientation. I really havent been to any function since my interview as I was accepted off waitlist after the second look weekend.

Has everyone already received their housing info for Aron? Or how about the orientation packet? I really havent gotten a thing since my acceptance package...

Ok have fun, and lets get this thread up and running again!

EZV32 said:
hey everyone!

new member of the thread and next year's class :) ...cant wait to meet everyone at orientation. I really havent been to any function since my interview as I was accepted off waitlist after the second look weekend.

Has everyone already received their housing info for Aron? Or how about the orientation packet? I really havent gotten a thing since my acceptance package...

Ok have fun, and lets get this thread up and running again!
yeah this thread has been dead for a while

WHERE ARE ALL THE SINAI PEOPLE?

BTW, congrats on being accepted

anyone here still waiting to hear from any other schools?

i have a bet going with a friend who claims that Mt. Sinai does mandatory drug testing on entering students. I'm pretty skeptical , since I've never heard of a school doing that. DO you any of you know if there's some truth to this? (I have $30 riding on this:)

yellowcat322 said:
i have a bet going with a friend who claims that Mt. Sinai does mandatory drug testing on entering students. I'm pretty skeptical , since I've never heard of a school doing that. DO you any of you know if there's some truth to this? (I have $30 riding on this:)

I'm a current 2nd year, and yes, you will have to undergo a drug test. They claim it's a requirement of everyone at the medical center -- faculty, staff, volunteer, and students. I've also heard that no one has ever not been allowed to start school because of a positive test, but I'm not sure about that.

yup, there's a drug test.

i've already noticed quite a few first years moving into aron hall. good to have you guys at our school! and you might've noticed, nyc gets HOT in the summer time. the fact that aron hall has a pretty nice a/c system rocks (some of the other schools' dorms around here don't have any a/c whatsoever). you guys and your a/c units are gonna be best of friends until octoberish. for just ~560/month, aron hall is a steal.

welcome to "camp sinai." :thumbup: