***Official Nova Southeastern University College of Dentistry c/o 2013 Thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smileforme31

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
:D

Can't wait till August!:love:

Members don't see this ad.

me either...did u join the facebook group???

I am definitely excited to move down to Florida, especially since the high tomorrow is supposed to be 15 degrees!

Members don't see this ad :)
I am definitely excited to move down to Florida, especially since the high tomorrow is supposed to be 15 degrees!

That's a height wave my lad. -42F windchills in my neck of the woods. :eek:

Wow, you definitely have me beat. Where are you from?

where do all the NSU'13 plan on living? off-campus or on-campus grad housing?

why does nova only give you like 2 weeks to put in a deposit?

off campus i heard on campus dorm housing is very strict and expensive

off campus i heard on campus dorm housing is very strict and expensive

You are correct, it is roughly 1,000 bucks a month, you have to check in every single person that visits you with the front desk, and they sometimes lock you in. Its really dumb, my classmates that live there are definitely not living there next year. Its funny i literally live right across the street from the Dental School, and pay 650 (I do have a D3 roomate). But the "On Campus" grad housing is actually a few miles from campus, they do have a shuttle but then you are at the mercy of their shuttle schedule. There are plenty of places walking distance from campus (sundance, and sunforest) there are a few others too.

hola! does anyone happen to have the nice lady interviewer from new yorks email address (and her name lol) and dr lippmans email address? i had an interview there on friday and would really like to write a thank you note. please :)

where do all the NSU'13 plan on living? off-campus or on-campus grad housing?
i would plan on living at the beach!!! forget studying im hoping to find a nice lady student that will be able to support me when she graduates!!! im very high maintenance
mauh