Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is seriously no one going to ask why @Goro keeps putting reply-quotes AFTER his own statements?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm gonna make a Reddit account!
https://m.reddit.com/r/warriors/comments/58k94i/hey_rwarriors_my_names_kevin/

@Gibbward, have you seen this?!
IMG_6379.PNG

JUST ORDERED NBA LEAGUE PASS*!!!!!! :soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:
gty_612764594_85759945.jpg

*part of the price I'm paying for living in the wrong city-lol
Oh I feel you, I'm getting an insane sports package if I have to move for school. Pretty much non-negotiable

Reactions: 1 users
JUST ORDERED NBA LEAGUE PASS*!!!!!! :soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:
gty_612764594_85759945.jpg

*part of the price I'm paying for living in the wrong city-lol
Extra-legal streaming services for me.... being on the east coast sucks coz most of the games are waaay late in the evening here!!!

Extra-legal streaming services for me.... being on the east coast sucks coz most of the games are waaay late in the evening here!!!

I get the paid subscriptions because I just have to see my Dubs and Giants in high def haha. It seems like a lot up front, but it actually comes out to about $1 per day. Not bad if you're frugal with other stuff.

The 10:30 pm start times are killer tho!

Members don't see this ad :)
I get the paid subscriptions because I just have to see my Dubs and Giants in high def haha. It seems like a lot up front, but it actually comes out to about $1 per day. Not bad if you're frugal with other stuff.

The 10:30 pm start times are killer tho!
Fair enough! I swear tho 2016 is not the year for SF pro sports. Both the dubs and Giants collapsing in the playoffs?? That 9th inning implosion vs the Cubs was soooo painful to watch :arghh: 2017 will be it tho for sure!! I might even stay up just to watch the 1st Q.

Fair enough! I swear tho 2016 is not the year for SF pro sports. Both the dubs and Giants collapsing in the playoffs?? That 9th inning implosion vs the Cubs was soooo painful to watch :arghh: 2017 will be it tho for sure!! I might even stay up just to watch the 1st Q.

Even though we lost by 30 (lol), there were still some bright spots:
-Aside from scoring, KD was rebounding and blocking shots.
-Steph was taking the ball to the basket.
-Draymond was involved in a few "cutting to the basket plays" (initiating and receiving).

We just have to stop turning the gorram ball over! We also need to get KD to the line in order to stop runs. Klay should also get to the basket more often, especially when he's not shooting well. Kerr should design plays that have Durant catching the ball in the low post so that he can feed a shooter/cutter or take a high percentage shot.

Thank you!! :highfive:

I like all the other flair they added to it so I still keep the whole Banana experience
I first thought it might be a penis but then I remembered...penises don't have seeds. I love that people stick random objects in MRI machines though, so cute.

@freak7 where is your avatar? I'm having trouble establishing an identity for you

-Draymond was involved in a few "cutting to the basket plays" (initiating and receiving).

We just have to stop turning the gorram ball over! We also need to get KD to the line in order to stop runs. Klay should also get to the basket more often, especially when he's not shooting well. Kerr should design plays that have Durant catching the ball in the low post so that he can feed a shooter/cutter or take a high percentage shot.

I only watched the 1st Q, but that was a cringe-worthy performance fsho haha too many turnovers, lackluster effort on the defensive end and on the boards, lots of missed easy layups/open jumpers, the offense didn't seem to flow that well, still no bench production, etc. I miss Bogs already (though he was always my fave Dub).

I'm very happy with KDs performance though, Steph wasn't settling for contested jumpers, and the 3 just wasn't falling. I'd def like to see KD either being the point person on the post or the free throw line with lots of off-ball movement too. It's a long season though! So much potential and I'm still excited!!!

@freak7 where is your avatar? I'm having trouble establishing an identity for you
Oh I thought it was obvious that my face is literally just a male symbol. :laugh:

Honestly I can't decide on one. I don't want to commit to one and then hate it in a week.

@eteshoe @JustAPhD technical difficulties bump!

bb0d74109b3401333225005056a9545d

Lol. Crazy thing was that I just got a brand new iMac for my lab desk a few wks back and was missing one critical step (and obvious one in hindsight) when I was attempting to boot the OS from a thumb drive. Eventually figured it out but ah those technical difficulties.

Oh I thought it was obvious that my face is literally just a male symbol. :laugh:

Honestly I can't decide on one. I don't want to commit to one and then hate it in a week.

Just use a real photo of yourself...no one would know...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like you guys getting KD will kill your chances for getting to the finals...chemistry takes years to build and you lost two major defensive pieces...also no true anchor anymore in the middle..

I feel like you guys getting KD will kill your chances for getting to the finals...chemistry takes years to build and you lost two major defensive pieces...also no true anchor anymore in the middle..

My rebuttal for the chemistry issue is the 2008 Celtics. It's def possible. I am wary of the defense as well tho.

My rebuttal for the chemistry issue is the 2008 Celtics. It's def possible. I am wary of the defense as well tho.

The celtics had good defense with KG and rondo...your team reminds me of the nuggets with Allen iverson...fun to watch offensively but no defense...I'll still tune in every night to watch curry ball out though...

The celtics had good defense with KG and rondo...your team reminds me of the nuggets with Allen iverson...fun to watch offensively but no defense...I'll still tune in every night to watch curry ball out though...

The Celtics comparison is strictly to say that you don't need years to build chemistry as long as everyone buys in to the system from the start. I think dray and klay are just as good of defenders as 2008 rondo and Durant is a pretty underrated as a defender. No bogut/ezeli absolutely hurts tho and it's clear from the first couple of games.

However! Comparing the AI nuggets to this team?? No waaaay. More like 7 seconds or less Suns! The Ws actually like to pass the ball unlike AI and Prime Melo.

Edit: who's your team of choice for the year?

The Celtics comparison is strictly to say that you don't need years to build chemistry as long as everyone buys in to the system from the start. I think dray and klay are just as good of defenders as 2008 rondo and Durant is a pretty underrated as a defender. No bogut/ezeli absolutely hurts tho and it's clear from the first couple of games.

However! Comparing the AI nuggets to this team?? No waaaay. More like 7 seconds or less Suns! The Ws actually like to pass the ball unlike AI and Prime Melo.

Edit: who's your team of choice for the year?

Knicks all the way

I wish lol...in all seriousness I think that the spurs will win it all...just gotta get past your pesky warriors

Knicks all the way

I wish lol...in all seriousness I think that the spurs will win it all...just gotta get past your pesky warriors

Hey more power to the knicks yo. Porzingis seems like a good kid and is a straight up baller. And I think the spurs def have the pieces to pull that off! Most complete roster 1-12 in the league imho. I'm hoping the Ws can figure out their D, because the spurs can knock them out if the Ws can't stay in front on D and rebound.

Agree with @Gibbward. Chemistry doesn't take years to build if everyone buys into the system.

Definitely miss Bogut and Ezeli, but in Durant, we now have a low post scoring threat and someone who can get to the free throw line (see last night's game) when the offense is stagnant.

Agree with @Gibbward. Chemistry doesn't take years to build if everyone buys into the system.

Definitely miss Bogut and Ezeli, but in Durant, we now have a low post scoring threat and someone who can get to the free throw line (see last night's game) when the offense is stagnant.

Yeah you guys can beat small teams like the suns but good luck against teams with legit big men like the spurs and hawks

Yeah you guys can beat small teams like the suns but good luck against teams with legit big men like the spurs and hawks

Atlanta? Are we gonna see them in the Finals?

Granted, if the playoffs started today, San Antonio would likely have the edge, but we have at least 80 games to go and that's PLENTY of time to make adjustments!

We're all tired