Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
That feeling when you choose the absolute worst time to down your dose of SSRI's...

83c425c23fb9fc3a18ee81a92cb6a3fc.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I definitely like it mixed. I go crazy for a good long island.
Most of the time I take it mixed with something as well; nothing beats a good G&T! I love long island's too, however as a woman of small stature, I'm done after one of those :D

Most of the time I take it mixed with something as well; nothing beats a good G&T! I love long island's too, however as a woman of small stature, I'm done after one of those :D
I think a lot of people are done after one of those.

G&T has definitely grown on me though. My buddy takes his gin neat, that's not for me hahaha

Alright; anyone got any recommendations on songs they love but think are mostly underrated/unknown? I'm on the waiting boat right now, and since How to Get Away With Murder has not yet begun its third season, I'm gonna distract myself with music and contemplation of whether or not to eat the last cupcake that's in my fridge. I'll submit "Everything is Embarrassing" by Sky Ferreira. Describes the feeling I get after every interview, but gotta keep on truckin'.

@Cyberdyne 101 finally watched my first full warriors game of the season last night! I thought they were going NBA lose that game... but thank god the 3 started to fall. And that sequence with KD chase down block on a dunk attempt that led to a 35 footer from Steph?? Unreal.

@Cyberdyne 101 finally watched my first full warriors game of the season last night! I thought they were going NBA lose that game... but thank god the 3 started to fall. And that sequence with KD chase down block on a dunk attempt that led to a 35 footer from Steph?? Unreal.

The offense is certainly explosive enough to make up for defensive mishaps. We can even have a couple of bad quarters and still win lol. Last night, Steph, KD, and Klay combined for 89- ridiculous.

Still have work to do tho.

Members don't see this ad :)

Last night, our defense was remarkable in the 2nd quarter! lol

Hey guys I'm gonna be AG tell ur friends.

Last night, our defense was remarkable in the 2nd quarter! lol

Ikr?? I mean they probably played terribly for most of the 4th Q so the Raptors fans can get excited and get their money's worth for Drake night right??

First acceptance this morning. Tonight things get schwifty.

Reactions: 2 users
Lmao, clever Lawper.

For the record @Matthew9Thirtyfive I'm not religious, but I absolutely loved reading the verse mentioned in your name. That pretty much sold you on you as a person.

Edit: clarity.

I spoke with my chaplain about continuing to pursue medicine vice something quicker, and he told me to read the Bible. He said a lot of other stuff, but he said God speaks to us through scripture. So I went back and that verse really spoke to me.

I spoke with my chaplain about continuing to pursue medicine vice something quicker, and he told me to read the Bible. He said a lot of other stuff, but he said God speaks to us through scripture. So I went back and that verse really spoke to me.
It spoke with me too! It's the first verse that had ever resonated with me.

... Plus you like math so you can't be that bad

Reactions: 1 users
If you guys had the option to only eat food from nationality/culture (Italian, German, Mexican, Chinese, etc.), what would it be?

I'd pick Italian. Good pizza is so tempting...

If you guys had the option to only eat food from nationality/culture (Italian, German, Mexican, Chinese, etc.), what would it be?

Hmmm. I'm tied between Italian, Thai, and Mexican.

Filipino food! (Biased though coz I am Filipino and grew up pretty much eating only that stuff). Then mexican food comes at second.

Filipino food! (Biased though coz I am Filipino and grew up pretty much eating only that stuff). Then mexican food comes at second.

PI was the only port I avoided the local food like the plague. I was on duty the first night and people kept coming back with incalcitrant diarrhea.

@Matthew9Thirtyfive LOL I will say that there are some pretty dirty-ish eateries over there, and if you're not a local, you're stomach might not be able to handle it... but I swear there are some nice restaurants that won't give you stomach issues! Where were you stationed at?

@Healer@1994 it's def not the most common thing out there (except if you're in the SF Bay Area or LA) but it's super delicious. It can be as tame as deep fried meat stuffed spring rolls, stir fried noodles, or chicken soup dishes, or as weird as pork blood stews, grilled chicken intestines and duck embryo eggs teehee