Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi guys, I'm trying to compile a bunch of practice problems to help you all study for the MCAT. Would you guys find that useful? And if so would you have any interest in helping beta test an iPhone app to help the community? It's free and always will be.
No

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys, I'm trying to compile a bunch of practice problems to help you all study for the MCAT. Would you guys find that useful? And if so would you have any interest in helping beta test an iPhone app to help the community? It's free and always will be.
Hell no.

The MCAT was soooo last summer lol

Members don't see this ad :)
@Lucca @Cyberdyne 101 @Mclovin0351 @eteshoe bump!

20140531.png

Reactions: 5 users
Although I feel the need to point out that good works isn't what gets you into Heaven, so Rat is ****ed anyway.

Since he's a rat he probably never realized that everyone goes to hell unless they believe in the specific version of god found in the bible. Poor guy never even had a chance. Rip in flames.

Reactions: 2 users
Since he's a rat he probably never realized that everyone goes to hell unless they believe in the specific version of god found in the bible. Poor guy never even had a chance. Rip in flames.

Although I feel like all animals probably get a pass since they don't really have free will.

Reactions: 1 user
Me last week, when I kept getting 3-4 hours of sleep because of ALL the things:
goat.png

Members don't see this ad :)
Why does it feel apocalyptic when we lose?!?!?!
Coz we're supposed to go 82-0 this year duhh I just want the Splash Bros to make every wide open shot. It's so frustrating when there's no one around them and the shots don't fall while Steph's contested shot from 40 ft out after dancing around for 5 seconds hits nothing but net.

Actually, I think the main reason I had to W orgo the first time but am now doing well in it is I thought rote memorization could get me through, whereas in reality orgo is super conceptual....
It's a little of both. Some reactions aren't intuitive, particularly in Orgo II.

Coz we're supposed to go 82-0 this year duhh I just want the Splash Bros to make every wide open shot. It's so frustrating when there's no one around them and the shots don't fall while Steph's contested shot from 40 ft out after dancing around for 5 seconds hits nothing but net.

Last night's game was so freaking refreshing! It's great to see Iggy (apparently he doesn't like to be called that lol):
bring the pain!

WELL.... guess who just bombed his parasitology exam? #senioritis #idontcareanymore #ididntstudy

WELL.... guess who just bombed his parasitology exam? #senioritis #idontcareanymore #ididntstudy
I did that for cell bio my last term. Didn't go to class for a few weeks, looked at the slides the day before the final for a couple hours, supplemented with wiki and general knowledge from biochem/all other courses. 94% iirc.
Edit: so maybe you'll be fine?

Reactions: 1 users
I did that for cell bio my last term. Didn't go to class for a few weeks, looked at the slides the day before the final for a couple hours, supplemented with wiki and general knowledge from biochem/all other courses. 94% iirc.

When I was in my last term, I didn't go to my micro class the entire quarter, didn't take any notes, didn't download the slides, didn't do anything. I decided to actually start studying the day before the final, only to find out THE ENTIRE WEBSITE WITH ALL THE SLIDES WAS DOWN. -_________________-

Eventually tracked down someone who had downloaded them, but still, I've never panicked so hard in my whole life.

Moral: download the damn slides just in case

Reactions: 1 users
Doubt it hahaha

Edit: doubt that I'm fine

When I was in my last term, I didn't go to my micro class the entire quarter, didn't take any notes, didn't download the slides, didn't do anything. I decided to actually start studying the day before the final, only to find out THE ENTIRE WEBSITE WITH ALL THE SLIDES WAS DOWN. -_________________-

Eventually tracked down someone who had downloaded them, but still, I've never panicked so hard in my whole life.

Moral: download the damn slides just in case
Just reading this story made me scared

Reactions: 2 users