Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
^ And in a few years you'll be able to say you're a doc.
That's like , what every Desi family wished their kid ( or kid's spouse ) to be. :laugh:

Omg I love Desi food.

Can I say that? Is that my word?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
It's fine? I guess ? Just don't say you're Desi, ( if you're not, that is);)

@Matthew9Thirtyfive @tessellations @freak7 bump!

1489765121-20170317.png

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Think I found my new go-to Thai place. I asked for 7 stars and I got what I would classify as a high 4-star. Far better than what I usually get when I would request 7. Usually I end up with a high 2-star.

Think I found my new go-to Thai place. I asked for 7 stars and I got what I would classify as a high 4-star. Far better than what I usually get when I would request 7. Usually I end up with a high 2-star.
Did you just suffer a stroke or is the hat restricting blood flow?

Members don't see this ad :)
What the hell are you on about?
I had a Thai place in my hometown that had really "big" stars. So each star represented a certain level of spiciness. It seems that ever since I've moved, nowhere else has as "big" of stars so the 5 star option at a place I visit now is typically only around a 1 or 1.5 star at my old place. Now I have to overstate the amount of spice I want to these restaurants so that they get close to a 4 star at my original place, however I find that even if I request for 7 stars at these places, I get what I would call a 2.5 star.

I feel like it's pretty ironic that this site has a social thread and not an antisocial thread.

I had a Thai place in my hometown that had really "big" stars. So each star represented a certain level of spiciness. It seems that ever since I've moved, nowhere else has as "big" of stars so the 5 star option at a place I visit now is typically only around a 1 or 1.5 star at my old place. Now I have to overstate the amount of spice I want to these restaurants so that they get close to a 4 star at my original place, however I find that even if I request for 7 stars at these places, I get what I would call a 2.5 star.

I have no idea what you're talking about. And Thai food gives me the squirts.

... Is the Thai food star rating system local only?

I've seen it at some places here in the northeast at Chinese/Thai places! I've usually seen it using mini flames instead of stars, though. But I know what you're talking about!

I'm a wimp though, and I usually stick with either no extra spice or like one flame.

Fortune cookies: You will get lucky and make a new friend.... *IN BED*

ahh middle school, simple times...
My ex girlfriend's grandmother taught me that fortune cookie game.

... One of the weirder moments in my life.

My ex girlfriend's grandmother taught me that fortune cookie game.

... One of the weirder moments in my life.

Was this her grandma?

grandma-squarepants-spongebob-squarepants-3.2.jpg

I'm always flattered when someone makes me feel relevant again

phd021717s.gif

I feel like Piled higher and deeper doesn't get enough love on here lol.

Reactions: 2 users