Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think the thing I hate the most about basketball is that it always seems like right when the season is finally over, it starts up again.
52deb61585ec6c1b9a0f6a706700e7fb.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
What the hell is wrong with the Cavs? Have they given up on the regular season?
@eteshoe
Dude I really don't know. It's like the fire is gone from their bellies and they've fallen off a cliff on the defensive end. Hoping they can get their **** together for the last few wks of the regular season and start off strong in the post season.

P.S. this cavs--spurs game has been hard to watch.
I think the thing I hate the most about basketball is that it always seems like right when the season is finally over, it starts up again.

hufJ4gm.jpg

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Could we get a bureau to issue licenses for driving the speed limit or lower in a passing lane?
Or even worse, when they do it in the carpool lane?? My local freeway gets congested because some tour bus or school bus will go 65 in the passing lane (speed limit is 70, flow of traffic is pushing 80) and then some loser sits going about 71 in the passing lane and decides that they're going fast enough that nobody has any morally valid reason for passing them..

WE HATES IT, PRECIOUS!

I don't remember whether this was posted before but posting it anyways because it's pretty funny

Problems with precise science by @libertyyne @JoaoMoutinho @Matthew9Thirtyfive

20100804.gif

Although I checked again and apparently it turns out the brontosaurus is in fact a dinosaur according to recent research! Not sure about the other two yet.

The Brontosaurus Is Back

The progression of the allopathic medical student on SDN (this is a joke):

0sWC3uQ.png
NICE ( reminds me of the " called a NP a midlevel...." thread )
On a side note, good tv shows are the bane of my existence....