Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@Crayola227 @tessellations @shadow522 @mwsapphire greetings bump!

common-greetings.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
You guys!! I'm probs gonna have to stay up late studying for this orgo quiz D: And I'm already tired because of anxiety ( sometimes nothing happens besides just being super tired b/c it saps you energy). D: I'm gonna be so tired tmrw D:

Members don't see this ad :)
She's going back to work in a couple months. I'm going to be the stay-at-home dad (I want a year with my kid before school plus she makes way more money) so it'll be bottles for me.
How's parenthood going?

I was going through some boxes of junk and found my old magic 8 ball. Ask me yes or no questions and I will use this powerful tool to unmask your future.
Will i score greater than a 250 on step 1?

I am aproximately 24 minutes away from knowing the results of a physics exam when I hear that the average was a 50% and the professor is not curving it. I am not sure if I should laugh or cry.

Reactions: 2 users
Okay so my second orgo test is this evening. I bombed the first one and it can be dropped but I don't know how I'll do on this one. I feel really prepared and I did well on the practice test but what if the real test is different and this is a false sense of security?? What if something from the last quiz/ test comes up and I don't remember it? I don't know how to feel you guys someone hold me DX

What topics was it on?
Super basic stuff which makes me feel even worse. Energy, newton's laws, that kind of stuff. The issue was me not having enough time, which was kinda mostly my fault for not doing enough practice problems. The prof is being pretty generous with how he'll grade the class but still feels like crap to get such a low grade in a lower division non calc based class :(

Reactions: 1 user
Super basic stuff which makes me feel even worse. Energy, newton's laws, that kind of stuff. The issue was me not having enough time, which was kinda mostly my fault for not doing enough practice problems. The prof is being pretty generous with how he'll grade the class but still feels like crap to get such a low grade in a lower division non calc based class :(

Ah. Yeah. Time management gets a lot of people in those kinds of tests. How many problems? All free form?

Reactions: 1 user