Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I know all I've done is rant thus far- but this is really bothering me.
I had minor blepharitis over the summer ( eye infection caused by clogged oil glands at lash line), so flaky, burning, red , itchy skin near eyes, lots of puffy-ness, and stinging, watering eyes. I went through a course of antibiotics and an eye wash regimen I have been keeping up with, and it wen't into remission. But now. It's back. Swollen and red and stinging eyes and itching skin. Great. Uncomfortable and UGLY.
Sounds very uncomfortable. Hope it gets better soon.

Members don't see this ad.

I know all I've done is rant thus far- but this is really bothering me.
I had minor blepharitis over the summer ( eye infection caused by clogged oil glands at lash line), so flaky, burning, red , itchy skin near eyes, lots of puffy-ness, and stinging, watering eyes. I went through a course of antibiotics and an eye wash regimen I have been keeping up with, and it wen't into remission. But now. It's back. Swollen and red and stinging eyes and itching skin. Great. Uncomfortable and UGLY.

Sorry you have to deal with that. It sucks. We had a patient at my last command who had it repeatedly as well.

Reactions: 1 user
@Matthew9Thirtyfive @freak7 @TheBiologist @Gilakend @libertyyne @JoaoMoutinho bump!

hindsightfarts.png

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Someone is reaching back in the archives here. I just got a like from a post from page 1 in 2013.

Reactions: 1 users
Someone is reaching back in the archives here. I just got a like from a post from page 1 in 2013.
Sometimes when you hit the " official pre allo social thread" label it takes you to the start of the thread instead of the most recent pages- they may have been scrolling and liked something old.

Members don't see this ad :)
You know, grades were way more fun before I decided that I wanted to become a doctor. I procrastinated a lot before and was super OK with getting B's. I didn't even care that much about A's or grades in general, but now the thought of getting a B scares the crap out of me:scared:. I miss the chill, good ol' days.

Y'all going to use your white coat pic for tinder?

Kinda blows lmao. I wanted to at least get something small out of this
You might get some girls tho. Just don't mention that you'll be six figures in the red. It might scare them off.

You might get some girls tho. Just don't mention that you'll be six figures in the red. It might scare them off.
Of course not lol. We'll pretend im a lowkey wealthy guy trying to live a lowkey life.

My cousins and I are telling each other jokes and I decided to bring up a math joke my math teacher told us in the 7th grade. When I finally tell them the answer to the joke they think I'm some kind of genius but I literally just found out the answer as I was telling them :laugh::laugh::laugh:. I've been trying to find the answer myself for almost a decade.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

My cousins and I are telling each other jokes and I decided to bring up a math joke my math teacher told us in the 7th grade. When I finally tell them the answer to the joke they think I'm some kind of genius but I literally just found out the answer as I was telling them :laugh::laugh::laugh:. I've been trying to find the answer myself for almost a decade.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
What is it?

What is it?
I went to the mall with my parents and saw a pair of jeans for $97. I borrowed $50 from my mom and $50 from my dad. I paid for the jeans and had $3 remaining. I gave them each $1 and kept the remaining dollar for myself. I now owe them each $49. 49+49 equals 98 plus the 1 dollar that I kept equals 99. What happened to the missing dollar.

I went to the mall with my parents and saw a pair of jeans for $97. I borrowed $50 from my mom and $50 from my dad. I paid for the jeans and had $3 remaining. I gave them each $1 and kept the remaining dollar for myself. I now owe them each $49. 49+49 equals 98 plus the 1 dollar that I kept equals 99. What happened to the missing dollar.

lol. Slight of hand mathematics bothers me. Maybe because I have a math degree, I don't know.

What is it?

Missing dollar riddle - Wikipedia