This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Today I received my heartbreaking MCAT score and it was a 493, (20) on old MCAT. I have a s/c 3.040 GPA. There is a hard upward trend in grades from C's to A's in the last two years of college with my final year of college getting a 3.7 cumulative GPA. I took the very first MCAT 2015 last year and got 10 points worse, 483. So there is at least an improvement. Advanced Emergency Medical Technician for 7 years. Volunteer Firefighter, volunteer at different Red Cross locations, and many other volunteer places in my community. Lots of other extra curricular activities as well as shadowed a Podiatrist for nearly 50 hours, I was hooked. My question is, do I even stand a chance? Is it still possible to get into Podiatry School next year?

Members don't see this ad.

Just checked mine 10 min after you posted haha.

Have you considered retake? You still have gap year options or post-bac/Masters.

Your extra currics look very solid. The shadowing is adequate as well so no problems there.

There may be some large classes such as Kent, DMU, Scholl that MIGHT accept, but if you beef up your sGPA and get a 500+, you'd be looking at interview invites.

Also, request ninja master mod to move to WAMC thread.

Please look through some of the previous threads in this forum too Mowens. Lots of good info.

Today I received my heartbreaking MCAT score and it was a 493, (20) on old MCAT. I have a s/c 3.040 GPA. There is a hard upward trend in grades from C's to A's in the last two years of college with my final year of college getting a 3.7 cumulative GPA. I took the very first MCAT 2015 last year and got 10 points worse, 483. So there is at least an improvement. Advanced Emergency Medical Technician for 7 years. Volunteer Firefighter, volunteer at different Red Cross locations, and many other volunteer places in my community. Lots of other extra curricular activities as well as shadowed a Podiatrist for nearly 50 hours, I was hooked. My question is, do I even stand a chance? Is it still possible to get into Podiatry School next year?
Your stats are on the lower end but I think you will still have a good chance at the schools with a larger class size. If i were in your place I would apply while preparing to take the MCAT again. If you get invites and an acceptance you won't have to worry about it. If you are told to take the MCAT again then you will already have been preparing. Keep working hard. Best of luck.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
looking to apply mid August. I have a 3.89/4.0/3.78 cumulative/non science/science gpa. got a 494 on my mcat, I know it's a little low I was wondering if I should retake?
I have lots of shadowing for nurses and physicians, going to be shadowing a pod soon.
I was a research assistant in a clinical study for 2 years and in a wet lab for about 8 months
part of various clubs and volunteer work
what do you guys think?

looking to apply mid August. I have a 3.89/4.0/3.78 cumulative/non science/science gpa. got a 494 on my mcat, I know it's a little low I was wondering if I should retake?
I have lots of shadowing for nurses and physicians, going to be shadowing a pod soon.
I was a research assistant in a clinical study for 2 years and in a wet lab for about 8 months
what do you guys think?
You're good.

what do you guys think?
No problema. You've got this.

1. Schools you are applying to- Barry, Kent State, Temple, NYPCM,Scholl

2. cGPA/sGPA: 3.15c cGPA, sGPA unknown.

3. MCAT Score: taking in Summer 2017,pending.
4. Podiatry Experience:
-pending (applying for internships currently)
5. Non-Podiatry Shadowing/Clinical Experience (If Applicable)
-Urologist: 245 hours shadowing
-volunter nurse aid at nursing home
-shadow pediatric dentist:20hours
-Pediatrician: 10 hours shadowing
6. Volunteering
-CFC National Conference: Visual Director
-YFC Southwest Regional Conference: Production Director
-YFC Unit head for DFW
-Youth camp volunteer hours : 180 hours
-NTAPP (North Texas Association of Philippine Physicians): 35 hours
-NTAPP Disaster Relief Aid for Typhoons: 16 hours

7. Other EC:
-Research in a Neural Interfaces & Advanced Polymer Research: 1 year

Other demographic information:

Major: Biology
Year: Third year undergrad, traditional.
Race: not URM, asian

Applying in the 2017 cycle, so this is a bit premature. Still have yet to take biochemistry and MCAT. I don't have very high hopes

1. Schools you are applying to- Barry, Kent State, Temple, NYPCM,Scholl

2. cGPA/sGPA: 3.15c cGPA, sGPA unknown.

3. MCAT Score: taking in Summer 2017,pending.
4. Podiatry Experience:
-pending (applying for internships currently)
5. Non-Podiatry Shadowing/Clinical Experience (If Applicable)
-Urologist: 245 hours shadowing
-volunter nurse aid at nursing home
-shadow pediatric dentist:20hours
-Pediatrician: 10 hours shadowing
6. Volunteering
-CFC National Conference: Visual Director
-YFC Southwest Regional Conference: Production Director
-YFC Unit head for DFW
-Youth camp volunteer hours : 180 hours
-NTAPP (North Texas Association of Philippine Physicians): 35 hours
-NTAPP Disaster Relief Aid for Typhoons: 16 hours

7. Other EC:
-Research in a Neural Interfaces & Advanced Polymer Research: 1 year

Other demographic information:

Major: Biology
Year: Third year undergrad, traditional.
Race: not URM, asian

Applying in the 2017 cycle, so this is a bit premature. Still have yet to take biochemistry and MCAT. I don't have very high hopes

Hard to say without MCAT and sGPA. Assuming your sGPA is above a 3.0 and you can get an MCAT score 495+, I'd say your chances at all the schools you listed are good assuming you apply early. Your EC's will help you.

Focus on getting the highest score you can on your MCAT--more than likely that is going to be the deciding factor for you. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

roughly 3.26 cum
3.0 sci

Got a 493 on a practice full length MCAT. what score do you guys think I need to get to be fine?

my MCAT is a month from now ^ so i have sometime to improve was just curious what my goal needs to be

roughly 3.26 cum
3.0 sci

Got a 493 on a practice full length MCAT. what score do you guys think I need to get to be fine?
Are those GPAs with grade forgiveness, not counting classes that you retook? Or are they counting every class, originales and retakes?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
roughly 3.26 cum
3.0 sci

Your full lengths are usually easier than the actual anywhere from 3-5 points. 493 on practice test may equate to 489-490 on actual or lower.

Do not leave it to chance. Great MCAT score (and I mean that 500, doesn't have to be crazy high) will make up for your GPA and may even make you eligible for scholarships.

Are those GPAs with grade forgiveness, not counting classes that you retook? Or are they counting every class, originales and retakes?

I tried to calculate it with every grade in there.
I don't know my exact numbers I would assume my 3.26 is very close to accurate because on my official transcript it is a 3.3 (but I retook a class where I had a D in it)

My MCAT was:

120 C/P
127 CARS
121 BIO
125 Behavioral sciences

I just think I need to go back and really study the sciences?

Your full lengths are usually easier than the actual anywhere from 3-5 points. 493 on practice test may equate to 489-490 on actual or lower.

Do not leave it to chance. Great MCAT score (and I mean that 500, doesn't have to be crazy high) will make up for your GPA and may even make you eligible for scholarships.

Well that is really scary. Im guessing instead of taking the MCAT on aug 25th I need to push it to Sept 10?

It won't hurt me with applying at the end of October/Early November will it? Compared to Middle October/ End of October?

Well that is really scary. Im guessing instead of taking the MCAT on aug 25th I need to push it to Sept 10?

It won't hurt me with applying at the end of October/Early November will it? Compared to Middle October/ End of October?
That shouldn't really hurt you since you'll still be applying in the first half of the cycle. A higher MCAT score vs a couple weeks time in the application cycle. A higher MCAT score will do more for you than those couple of weeks would.

That shouldn't really hurt you since you'll still be applying in the first half of the cycle. A higher MCAT score vs a couple weeks time in the application cycle. A higher MCAT score will do more for you than those couple of weeks would.

So september 10th you would suggest?

So september 10th you would suggest?
Personally, yes, that's what I would do. You'll never really feel "prepared" for a test like the MCAT, but 2 extra weeks can go a long way towards getting your score up a bit.

Personally, yes, that's what I would do. You'll never really feel "prepared" for a test like the MCAT, but 2 extra weeks can go a long way towards getting your score up a bit.

Thanks. I think that's what I'll do.

At least I have a baseline now. A 500 is my goal.. I really have to just work on the sciences. And I think if I have time I will study some for the behavioral sciences I could get that up to a 127, I was a psych major so I've neglected that when studying.

(from 3 practice tests)
My CARS sections have always been 125-127
Behavioral sciences has been 125-127

This was the first time I took C/P and Bio though.. Ugh, I didn't know what half of it was even talking about. I was vaguely familiar with the terms just had no idea what they meant, or had no idea how to covert units or the formulas.

I've really just read the kaplan books but I know now I have to really apply what I'm doing and really learn it.

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks. I think that's what I'll do.

At least I have a baseline now. A 500 is my goal.. I really have to just work on the sciences. And I think if I have time I will study some for the behavioral sciences I could get that up to a 127, I was a psych major so I've neglected that when studying.

(from 3 practice tests)
My CARS sections have always been 125-127
Behavioral sciences has been 125-127

This was the first time I took C/P and Bio though.. Ugh, I didn't know what half of it was even talking about. I was vaguely familiar with the terms just had no idea what they meant, or had no idea how to covert units or the formulas.

I've really just read the kaplan books but I know now I have to really apply what I'm doing and really learn it.

Your CARS and Behavioral scores look dead on.

The thing that tripped me the most (on top of content memorization for C/P and Bio) was the long passages involved. Make sure you get a complete understanding of the passages they provide. It relates to the questions they ask. Beware of double negatives they throw at you in the questions as well.

I'll add to this (although it may have already been mentioned) that you shouldn't take your test until your practice scores are close to where you need your actual score need to be.

So if you're still more than 3-4 points lower on your practice tests a couple weeks before the test, I would delay.

3.1 science gpa/3.4 cgpa/490 MCAT/EMT-b with about 700-1000 hours for 2 years/shadowed 2 podiatrists/college DII athlete for 4 years/won research internship

What do my chances look like for acceptances? Specifically NYCPM, Temple and Barry (FL)?

Thanks!!

3.1 science gpa/3.4 cgpa/490 MCAT/EMT-b with about 700-1000 hours for 2 years/shadowed 2 podiatrists/college DII athlete for 4 years/won research internship

What do my chances look like for acceptances? Specifically NYCPM, Temple and Barry (FL)?

Thanks!!

GPA and ECs are rock solid.

Research background and athlete also makes your profile interesting compared to other applicants.

MCAT needs to be a bit higher. Go for 498-500+.

Any chance you could retake? Every point you get would help loads.

Thanks!!

http://www.nycpm.edu/faq.asp

For NYCPM- cGPA and sGPA are 3.3-3.4, MCAT avg 24

For Temple- cGPA and sGPA are 3.3-3.4, MCAT avg 23

Could not find Barry's but would imagine its around the same.

Heard Temple was very research focused. Can anyone confirm or give details about the class profile/ adcom selection?

http://www.nycpm.edu/faq.asp

For NYCPM- cGPA and sGPA are 3.3-3.4, MCAT avg 24

For Temple- cGPA and sGPA are 3.3-3.4, MCAT avg 23

Could not find Barry's but would imagine its around the same.

Heard Temple was very research focused. Can anyone confirm or give details about the class profile/ adcom selection?

Bob can answer this better than I can, but just from my interview day it was pretty clear that Temple had the biggest research focus out of all the schools I interviewed at.

Bob can answer this better than I can, but just from my interview day it was pretty clear that Temple had the biggest research focus out of all the schools I interviewed at.

Gotcha. Paging Dr. @bobtheweazel

On your interview, did it seem like the school pushed for a more individual "study by yourself" or was it a "students close knit" sort of feel?

Thanks!!
I've got 2014 stats from the 2015-2016 Podiatric Medical College Information Book:
BARRY
Average MCAT 22 (aprox. 496)
Average sGPA 2.90
Average cGPA 3.10
NYCPM
Average MCAT 24 (aprox. 499)
Average sGPA 3.20
Average cGPA 3.33
TEMPLE
Average MCAT 23.75 (aprox. 499)
Average sGPA 3.2
Average cGPA 3.35

http://www.aacpm.org/wp-content/uploads/2016-CIB.pdf

I think each school will have some students with research experience and some without. Research is available at most of the schools but most students that I've talked to see it as largely unnecessary, insomuch that you can get through school, land a residency, and be successful without completing a lick of research. Although I could see the case for doing research out of genuine interest or to land a more competitive residency or maybe even a fellowship down the road. Temple has Dr Song ( http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=jinsup+song ) who seems pretty heavy into research as well as what Dr Harkless from Western described as probably the best gait lab out of all of the podiatry schools. I will admit though, that the Temple facilities are dated, including the gait lab. Renovations are supposedly underway but they're only doing like one area at a time so who knows if/when they might get around to the gait lab/research area.

Maybe someone else can chime in on Scholl's program because if I'm not mistaken they get a lot of research money and probably have newer facilities than Temple as well. I'm not sure, I ended up canceling my Scholl interview.

On your interview, did it seem like the school pushed for a more individual "study by yourself" or was it a "students close knit" sort of feel?
I at least got a very close knit feel from Mr Martin in admissions. We didn't have too much contact with students, but the students that we did speak to seemed happy to be there. The only other input I can give so far is that the upperclassmen that have been contacting us about orientation, clubs, etc. so far seem to know each other and be friendly with each other. I think in any school with a class size around 100 not everybody can be super close to each other. Cliques will inevitably form and there should be more than enough of them to go around and through that I'm sure we'll all find study partners or whatever other help we may need. In a school like AZPod where there are only like 30 students in each class, I assume there would be much more potential for the entire class to be close knit.

I'm not sure there is any professional school that wants you to study by yourself exclusively. DMU has a lot of events scheduled for our class (we're going to see a baseball game during orientation!) and I know Temple has a get together before classes start as well. Lots of opportunity to meet people.

I've got 2014 stats from the 2015-2016 Podiatric Medical College Information Book:
BARRY
Average MCAT 22 (aprox. 496)
Average sGPA 2.90
Average cGPA 3.10
NYCPM
Average MCAT 24 (aprox. 499)
Average sGPA 3.20
Average cGPA 3.33
TEMPLE
Average MCAT 23.75 (aprox. 499)
Average sGPA 3.2
Average cGPA 3.35

http://www.aacpm.org/wp-content/uploads/2016-CIB.pdf

I think each school will have some students with research experience and some without. Research is available at most of the schools but most students that I've talked to see it as largely unnecessary, insomuch that you can get through school, land a residency, and be successful without completing a lick of research. Although I could see the case for doing research out of genuine interest or to land a more competitive residency or maybe even a fellowship down the road. Temple has Dr Song ( http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=jinsup+song ) who seems pretty heavy into research as well as what Dr Harkless from Western described as probably the best gait lab out of all of the podiatry schools. I will admit though, that the Temple facilities are dated, including the gait lab. Renovations are supposedly underway but they're only doing like one area at a time so who knows if/when they might get around to the gait lab/research area.

Maybe someone else can chime in on Scholl's program because if I'm not mistaken they get a lot of research money and probably have newer facilities than Temple as well. I'm not sure, I ended up canceling my Scholl interview.

I at least got a very close knit feel from Mr Martin in admissions. We didn't have too much contact with students, but the students that we did speak to seemed happy to be there. The only other input I can give so far is that the upperclassmen that have been contacting us about orientation, clubs, etc. so far seem to know each other and be friendly with each other. I think in any school with a class size around 100 not everybody can be super close to each other. Cliques will inevitably form and there should be more than enough of them to go around and through that I'm sure we'll all find study partners or whatever other help we may need. In a school like AZPod where there are only like 30 students in each class, I assume there would be much more potential for the entire class to be close knit.

+1 for Mr. Martin. He's a good dude.

I'm not sure there is any professional school that wants you to study by yourself exclusively. DMU has a lot of events scheduled for our class (we're going to see a baseball game during orientation!) and I know Temple has a get together before classes start as well. Lots of opportunity to meet people.

Yea, there's a mandatory cookout at the Dean's house the first week of August. I'm still wondering how big this dude's house is to invite over 100 people for a cookout.

I appreciate the help in this thread from the seniors. Here are my stats for now and wondering about my chances (I live in NY so really interested in NYCPM).

BS in Biology-cGPA/sGPA: 3.0
Master in Public Health: gGPA: 3.84

I will be taking the MCATs in Jan 2017 and if I score around 500+, do I a shot at NYCPM or another program?

Thank you

I appreciate the help in this thread from the seniors. Here are my stats for now and wondering about my chances (I live in NY so really interested in NYCPM).

I will be taking the MCATs in Jan 2017 and if I score around 500+, do I a shot at NYCPM or another program?

Thank you

Wait, are your cGPA and sGPA both 3.0? And also, are your GPAs taking into account the fact that there's no grade forgiveness/replacement?

Thank you

Your MCAT will need to offset low undergrad GPA.

Focus on killing it first. Once you get your score back, you'll know what cards you have to play with.

You should also consider other schools instead of just NYCPM. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Wait, are your cGPA and sGPA both 3.0? And also, are your GPAs taking into account the fact that there's no grade forgiveness/replacement?

Yes, both are 3.0, for now. I included all the grades (such as an F, D, or a C) when computing the gpas. I can re-take some of the science courses for a better grade to improve the sGPA, but at the moment I am trying to work to pay past loans and hopefully to start studying for the mcat soon. Thanks for your time!

Your MCAT will need to offset low undergrad GPA.

Focus on killing it first. Once you get your score back, you'll know what cards you have to play with.

You should also consider other schools instead of just NYCPM. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Yes, I agree. One step at a time. Thanks!

Yes, I agree. One step at a time. Thanks!
Anytime man.

If you need help with the MCAT specifically, there are lots of tips on the MCAT thread on SDN.

A lot of the students on here have also gone through the MCAT as well as the application process so feel free to hit us up or better yet dig through the search function on here and see what you can find!

Yes, both are 3.0, for now. I included all the grades (such as an F, D, or a C) when computing the gpas. I can re-take some of the science courses for a better grade to improve the sGPA, but at the moment I am trying to work to pay past loans and hopefully to start studying for the mcat soon. Thanks for your time!
The 3.0s are a bit low, but the upward trend on the Master's will go a long way. You should have a shot at NYCPM if you get over a 500 MCAT. It might still be a good idea to apply more broadly though, to add extra schools onto the application isn't very expensive. At least Temple maybe.

So I found an updated issue to what Bobtheweazel was talking about earlier.

http://www.aacpm.org/wp-content/uploads/2017-2018-CIB_DIGITAL-FINAL.pdf

Midwestern (Arizona)
GPA 3.25 - 3.91 Mean 3.51
sGPA 3.05 - 3.88 Mean 3.49
MCAT 20 - 36 mean 25

Samuel Merrit
GPA 2.86 - 3.77 mean 3.30
sGPA 2.80-3.96 mean 3.51
MCAT 19 - 31 mean 24

Western
GPA 2.33 - 3.99 mean 3.28
sGPA 2.41 - 3.98 mean 3.38
MCAT 18 - 32 mean 23

Barry
GPA 2.76 to 4.0 mean 3.2
sGPA 2.3 - 3.96 mean 3.0
MCAT 13 - 32

Scholl
GPA 2.42 - 3.95 mean 3.34
sGPA 2.43 - 3.93 mean 3.18
MCAT 18-32

DMU
GPA 3.1 - 3.89 mean 3.41
sGPA 2.85 - 3.90 mean 3.29
MCAT 20 - 28 mean 23 OR 491 - 505 mean 497

New York
GPA 2.5 - 3.92 mean 3.4
sGPA 2.6 - 4.0 mean 3.3
MCAT 20 - 36 mean 25

Kent State
GPA 3.0 - 3.81 mean 3.4
sGPA 2.85 - 3.81 mean 3.28
MCAT 18 - 30 mean 23

Temple
GPA 2.75 - 4.0 mean 3.35
sGPA 2.9 - 3.97 mean 3.2
MCAT 22 - 32 mean 25 OR 495 - 510 mean 501

I have been creeping on here for awhile hah. I saw this information and thought it would be helpful. It sheds some interesting light on what we have thought to be true.
Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: 3 users

Midwestern (Arizona)
MCAT 20 - 36 mean 25

Samuel Merrit
sGPA 2.80-3.96 mean 3.51
MCAT 19 - 31 mean 24

Western
MCAT 18 - 32 mean 23

Barry
GPA 2.76 to 4.0 mean 3.2
sGPA 2.3 - 3.96 mean 3.0
MCAT 13 - 32

Scholl
MCAT 18-32

DMU
GPA 3.1 - 3.89 mean 3.41

New York
GPA 2.5 - 3.92 mean 3.4
sGPA 2.6 - 4.0 mean 3.3
MCAT 20 - 36 mean 25

Kent State
GPA 3.0 - 3.81 mean 3.4
MCAT 18 - 30 mean 23

Temple
GPA 2.75 - 4.0 mean 3.35
sGPA 2.9 - 3.97 mean 3.2

I have been creeping on here for awhile hah. I saw this information and thought it would be helpful. It sheds some interesting light on what we have thought to be true.
Good luck to everyone!

How....how did Barry let in someone with a 13 on their MCAT

Midwestern (Arizona)
MCAT 20 - 36 mean 25

Samuel Merrit
sGPA 2.80-3.96 mean 3.51
MCAT 19 - 31 mean 24

Western
MCAT 18 - 32 mean 23

Barry
GPA 2.76 to 4.0 mean 3.2
sGPA 2.3 - 3.96 mean 3.0
MCAT 13 - 32

Scholl
MCAT 18-32

DMU
GPA 3.1 - 3.89 mean 3.41

New York
GPA 2.5 - 3.92 mean 3.4
sGPA 2.6 - 4.0 mean 3.3
MCAT 20 - 36 mean 25

Kent State
GPA 3.0 - 3.81 mean 3.4
MCAT 18 - 30 mean 23

Temple
GPA 2.75 - 4.0 mean 3.35
sGPA 2.9 - 3.97 mean 3.2

Good luck to everyone!
Solid find. This one must be hot off the press.

sGPA: 2.85 / cGPA: 3.0 / MCAT: 511

Hi everyone, I'm planning on applying this cycle, but I was wondering what your thoughts are. I have pretty good ECs (leadership positions, poster presentation, scribe experience).

Are there any schools you recommend I do NOT apply to, such as those that screen out GPAs below a 3.0?

sGPA: 2.85 / cGPA: 3.0 / MCAT: 511

Hi everyone, I'm planning on applying this cycle, but I was wondering what your thoughts are. I have pretty good ECs (leadership positions, poster presentation, scribe experience).

Are there any schools you recommend I do NOT apply to, such as those that screen out GPAs below a 3.0?
The highest screen is 2.75. you're good to apply to all schools.

The highest screen is 2.75. you're good to apply to all schools.

Thanks, Bob! I'd value your opinion on one more question... would you say a December application is too late/risky for someone with my stats? I'd like to get one more semester of grades in, in hopes of raising that sGPA a bit (I think I could get it to 2.9x by then). That would also give me some time to update my LORs, which were written a few years ago.

Trying to figure out if a later app is worth these trade-offs :)

Thanks, Bob! I'd value your opinion on one more question... would you say a December application is too late/risky for someone with my stats? I'd like to get one more semester of grades in, in hopes of raising that sGPA a bit (I think I could get it to 2.9x by then). That would also give me some time to update my LORs, which were written a few years ago.
Even the smallest school, Midwestern, doesn't fill all of it's seats till later in Spring. Some of the larger ones fill seats practically all the way up until classes start, although the majority are accepted well before then. The point is, if you apply in December, there will still be plenty of seats left. I think trying to get your GPA up is a perfectly good reason for delaying a bit.

Trying to figure out if a later app is worth these trade-offs :)

To add on with what Bob said regarding your out of date LORs.

LORs can be sent in even after you've submitted the application. Don't stress too much about the timing of them.

Good luck on your sGPA. That MCAT is rockin!

To add on with what Bob said regarding your out of date LORs.

LORs can be sent in even after you've submitted the application. Don't stress too much about the timing of them.

Good luck on your sGPA. That MCAT is rockin!

Thanks Weirdy, that's very good to know about LORs! I found out about the MCAT score earlier today, and the excitement hasn't worn off yet. It's what prompted me to join SDN today... I feel like I have a fighting chance at an acceptance now!!

Love all the wisdom floating around this forum. :love:

Thanks Weirdy, that's very good to know about LORs! I found out about the MCAT score earlier today, and the excitement hasn't worn off yet. It's what prompted me to join SDN today... I feel like I have a fighting chance at an acceptance now!!

Love all the wisdom floating around this forum. :love:

any tips you can share for the MCAT?