1. You are not late3.2 cgpa/sgpa
7500+ hours of emergency room experience
I do not have any LORs yet, should I submit my application without them or wait a month or so to get them?
What are my chances of getting in this late in the cycle?
2. Your stats are good enough to apply even a month later, but for scholarship purposes you might want to apply as soon as possible.
3. I would look at what individual schools say about LORs. Some can interview you without DPM LORs while some require all LORs before interviews are sent.
4. Submitting an app and getting it verified is done rather quickly. My app was verified the same day I submitted my application and received my first invite that same day.
5. Just make sure all parts of your app are ready, transcripts are received, PS is uploaded and you are ready to submit.
6. I am a proponent of sending a complete app with all required LORs. I do not see a benefit in submitting incomplete app. But maybe I am wrong.
7. As far as I understand, scholarship amounts are announced at the time of acceptance notification. So, I would guess it is more important when you are interviewed rather than when you have applied. But I might be wrong.