Official: Reaction to Med School Acceptance Letters!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureOncologist

I support cancer... research
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I loved watching reactions to my friends getting into Medical/Law/Graduate school. I want to know:

1. What were you doing when you got the email (or letter)?
2. How you reacted when you got the letter?
3. Did you get into your reach school?
4. More than one acceptance?

Put anything else I forgot to mention.

It was a week after my rejection from JH. I was sitting in a special topics bio class next to a good friend of mine. We were writing article summaries when my email tone goes off on my phone. It was from admissions which said "Congratulations" and I almost yelled like a girl. Being rejected from JH made me feel like I wouldn't get in anywhere (which I know is absurd). Read the email and after the class I called my family to let them know that my Biochemistry degree wasn't for nothing. That weekend I got ****ed up.

Members don't see this ad.

i was at home waiting for the email naturally, i went to the computer, i saw the acceptance, i saw it, and thought, "all right, now i dont have no excuses to continue to bum around in my hometown", i yelled at my mom the acceptance and asked her to prepare me a small meal. I was like.
I was a bit sad, cause i really wanted to be like a rockstar, or wanderer hobo, or ultra marathon professional,
i felt like all my life was there in that screen, and i was like yup this is what i going to do for a big part of my life.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I answered the phone on the toilet. It was magnificent.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
i was at home waiting for the email naturally, i went to the computer, i saw the acceptance, i saw it, and thought, "all right, now i dont have no excuses to continue to bum around in my hometown", i yelled at my mom the acceptance and asked her to prepare me a small meal. I was like.
I was a bit sad, cause i really wanted to be like a rockstar, or wanderer hobo, or ultra marathon professional,
i felt like all my life was there in that screen, and i was like yup this is what i going to do for a big part of my life.
Dunno why, but I Lold hard at wanderer hobo.

christian-bale-kermit-the-frog.gif

Hey guys, I loved watching reactions to my friends getting into Medical/Law/Graduate school. I want to know:

1. What were you doing when you got the email (or letter)?
2. How you reacted when you got the letter?
3. Did you get into your reach school?
4. More than one acceptance?

Put anything else I forgot to mention.

It was a week after my rejection from JH. I was sitting in a special topics bio class next to a good friend of mine. We were writing article summaries when my email tone goes off on my phone. It was from admissions which said "Congratulations" and I almost yelled like a girl. Being rejected from JH made me feel like I wouldn't get in anywhere (which I know is absurd). Read the email and after the class I called my family to let them know that my Biochemistry degree wasn't for nothing. That weekend I got ****** up.
First world problems.