***official san antonio acceptance 2009 thread****

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah, got my financial aid email today too..
I had to call up the number listed to get my login info..
I thought it was somewhere mentioned in the email and I was too stupid to figure it out.. but it really wasn't there.

Members don't see this ad.

That "additional addresses" part of the criminal background check threw me off a bit...

And I also got an email about the financial aid I qualify for...but to accept it I have to log into the portal that I have no login for. Go figure.

In the packet you received you should have a sheet that has your email/user log-in... follow the directions on the sheet to activate it, and then you use this same log-in for the portal, then you should be able to accept/decline awards... I know I had a sheet like that 2 years ago... so I would imagine y'all do too? I don't know...

In the packet you received you should have a sheet that has your email/user log-in... follow the directions on the sheet to activate it, and then you use this same log-in for the portal, then you should be able to accept/decline awards... I know I had a sheet like that 2 years ago... so I would imagine y'all do too? I don't know...

I don't know about you guys, but I don't see my email/user log-in listed anywhere in the registration packet.. am I missing something?
The packet looks pretty generic, nothing stated directly in my name.
Only user name and password listed is for the biochem website.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just went through my packet again with nothing. I'll have to call up tomorrow. I'm guessing that login info is also our email address too.

I just went through my packet again with nothing. I'll have to call up tomorrow. I'm guessing that login info is also our email address too.

They must be doing it differently now. I know I had a sheet in my packet two years ago with my email log-in.

I've been going over finances recently and have encountered some problems. Anyone currently in school have advice to deal with the first semester lump sum payment. I am aware that everyone incurs this, just wondering how people usually get past it. I know the loan money won't last past October because of tuition, computer, etc. It would be much appreciated.

I've been going over finances recently and have encountered some problems. Anyone currently in school have advice to deal with the first semester lump sum payment. I am aware that everyone incurs this, just wondering how people usually get past it. I know the loan money won't last past October because of tuition, computer, etc. It would be much appreciated.

You will be fine if you take out the max... it was really close... but it can be done.

I received something close to $50 grand is that too much? I was not planning on taking the entire unsubsidized portion. Let me know what you think

You can split the tuition payment into two parts, and pay the second in December, which does help some.

I received something close to $50 grand is that too much? I was not planning on taking the entire unsubsidized portion. Let me know what you think

I did not have that much... I don't remember what it was, but I was not awarded $50 grand... I don't think you need that much at all... but it has to be your call. If you think you have too much later, you can always send money back to your lender.

They must be doing it differently now. I know I had a sheet in my packet two years ago with my email log-in.

i got a second packet in the mail yesterday that had my email and password in it. i logged in to my email and found that i have to online trainings i have to do! one of them by 4/27

dude wtf no one uses this thing anymore lol.
i had to search for it cuz i havent been on in foreevverr
so class party er what???

I second the party notion! and the "nobody gets on here anymore" notion.

Last edited: