Official Sept 19, 2017 MCAT Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ad2b

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of us affected by Hurricane's Harvey and Irma, this is our one and only date per the AAMC.

If you have not received a call from Prometric, please make sure your number and email addy are up to date on the Prometric AND AAMC sites. This is how they will contact you.

This is a weird situation for all of us. Prepared to take it on the day scheduled, now what?!

Well, I'm making flashcards of all SI units to take with me to work, each night going through all the SB notes and old prints of the mistakes and or correct responses that seemed wonky ("Why, hi there, Q52 on SB BB" :) ); will also redo FL 1 and go through the SBs without notes; possibly the OG depending on what redditors say ...

Two weeks - let's use this to our advantage whether this cycle, or the next!

Members don't see this ad.

Okay folks in FL - let's do this!

Rescheduled for the 19th in a gulf side location. We got this.

Okay folks in FL - let's do this!

Rescheduled for the 19th in a gulf side location. We got this.

I heard on NPR they were focusing on restoring power to the eastern side first (by Monday) then the western/gulf side later (by next Friday). Hopefully that isn't an issue in 5 days.

Best of luck!

Reactions: 1 user
I heard on NPR they were focusing on restoring power to the eastern side first (by Monday) then the western/gulf side later (by next Friday). Hopefully that isn't an issue in 5 days. Best of luck!

The National Guard, EMT, line crews are being housed in a vacant Super Target store near where I live. Donations were requested via FB (not by those folks but by people who knew the situation). After gathering up water/drinks/bread/etc etc etc and delivering to them, I asked how things were going and they said they were done in the county north of me and moving south. My hope is that my test site will be operational by then.

I have to trust that things will work out the way they are meant to and do my best to get on the left side of YD and perform well...

Thank you for the luck - may need it :oops: