*** Official *** SFSU (San Francisco State University) Post-Bac

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So I think it is more of a formality and they do just want to see how you act in a group. While I was accepted, I chose not to go (decided to take classes at UCBx). I felt most of the people who interviewed either just graduated or 1-2 years out of college so while you might be on the older side, definitely not the oldest.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Don't they also want to make sure how well you work in a group setting? Also would you say the interview is merely a formality or do you have to kill it to get in? See that we're both born in the same year, you think I'll be one of the oldest among my cohort? Thanks for all the replies thus far!
definitely not the oldest. The oldest person in my cohort is 30!

Reactions: 1 user
Hello! I am applying for fall 2019! I am curious about the acceptance rate for AET. I know applications for summer are still going on, so I hope this counts as applying "early" for fall. I want to know what my chances for acceptance are if my GPA is 2.7. I know they also look at back story as well, and experience. How many people generally apply?