Official StudySchedule Feature Requests and Future Directions Discussion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

studyschedule

Partner Organization
Vendor
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
This page welcomes general discussions about the nonprofit StudySchedule and where it plans to go.

Feature requests are welcomed here.

For discussion about the recommended resources, go here.
For discussion about the timeline, go here.

StudySchedule is a nonprofit aimed at helping students prepare for the MCAT's. It provides a free service that recommends students with what to buy, and generates a day-by-day schedule for how to study. The site is available at http://studyschedule.org

Examples of things to discuss:

1. Is StudySchedule going to happen for the USMLE/NCLEX/etc?
2. When is it coming out of Beta?
3. I still think you are undercover BigTestCompany marketing agents. Prove to me you are not.
4. Can I get email alerts each day?

If you haven't taken the general StudySchedule feedback survey yet, do so here.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
My bad. I'm apparently not up to par on reading comprehension :p You can delete, Sir/Madam Moderator.

During the initial questionnaire, I noticed The Berkeley Review book set, except Psychology, was not searchable. Any plans on adding TBR into the search/resource material?

Reactions: 1 user
Would it be possible to add the altius student study manual to the resources to chose from in the questionnaire?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello! Would it be possible at all to alter the timeline and commitment without needing to resubmit all the study materials again?

Hi! As others have suggested, I would also like to be able to 1) modify my timeline schedule without having to re-add my resources, and 2) modify study times for certain days, for example, have more study hours during the weekend versus the weekdays.

This page welcomes general discussions about the nonprofit StudySchedule and where it plans to go.

Feature requests are welcomed here.

For discussion about the recommended resources, go here.
For discussion about the timeline, go here.

StudySchedule is a nonprofit aimed at helping students prepare for the MCAT's. It provides a free service that recommends students with what to buy, and generates a day-by-day schedule for how to study. The site is available at StudySchedule

Examples of things to discuss:

1. Is StudySchedule going to happen for the USMLE/NCLEX/etc?
2. When is it coming out of Beta?
3. I still think you are undercover BigTestCompany marketing agents. Prove to me you are not.
4. Can I get email alerts each day?

If you haven't taken the general StudySchedule feedback survey yet, do so here.
I'd like to be able to print my schedule and have each task visible that I need to do for the day.

Hi, i was wondering if there is a feature to incorporate this schedule into my actual google calendar so i can easily view it on my iphone's calendar? or if there is an app for it? thanks

Hi All,

First, I love that this exists. Thanks to whomever came up with it. I have found Study Schedule before I was ready to take the MCAT and poked around enough to produce a faux schedule. Now that I am finally ready to study for the MCAT I've come back to create a new, more accurate schedule to fit my plans. I think I've found an issue. No matter how I rate my knowledge on the content, Study Schedule doesnt recommend any CARS resources in my schedule. Also, no matter what budget I give, it always shows me the same resources. When I did my trial poke around of the site I remember that I was definitely given a longer list of resources when I didn't set a budget list. My prior resources also included a selection from a variety of the test prep companies. Can someone take a look? I plan to start studying on 11/13 and want to make sure that I have everything that I need.

Thanks in advance! - D

This is an amazing resource! So glad it was recommended to me. It would be great if the 3 official MCAT exams and the free practice exams from other sources could be plugged into the schedule. It would also be great if the weekend could be treated differently so we could devote more time on the weekend for working professionals.

I would love to see a smartphone app for this. You could really boost accessibility for people if you were able to design one. Thanks so much!

I would like a feature added so that I can delay when I start studying a certain subject. For example, I will only start my biochem class next semester but I want to make a schedule now and study physics, bio, etc. My schedule has me starting to study biochem on the first day but I want it to put biochem at the end of the study schedule.