*** Official The Ohio State University Class of 2014 Acceptance Thread ***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Onix

Viper never dies
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am in !!! so excited to go to OSU.

Members don't see this ad.

Count me in! I think I'll get a kick out of finally being a Buckeye after teasing them for so long.

Members don't see this ad :)
i'll be there too

just got the call today....so excited!! I'll see you guys in the fall!

i am on the OSU waitlist, but not in the top 10. I see the list is moving. anyone in the top 10 want to indicate if they are accepting OSU or have already accepted elsewhere.

What's the year-by-year tuition for out of state students attending OSU?
I think I remember OSU having like the highest tuition rate for out of state.

OSU is a sweet place to go if you're outta state. they only have you pay one year OOS tuition, and the other 3 years you are considered a resident and pay in state. its one of the only schools to offer that.

I hope to get into OSU next year, so I'm gonna be getting my application ready in a couple months. What was the interview day like?

This thread has been quiet for a month.

I am in, but the $500 check has not been deposited yet. It has been more than two months:(

Got in on Tues...now I have a choice between OSU and U of L?

I am also joining the OSU class of '14... can't wait to meet everybody in the fall! Also, I have an apartment just south of campus that I've lived in for the past three years. It's a great location (less than 5 min walk from the dental school) and I'm looking for 2 roommates so if anybody's looking for a place to live or knows someone who is please message me!

Anyone create a facebook group for the C/O 2014? It would be a good way to get to know eachother!

Could you guys post your stats? OSU is one of my top choice and I am also a resident of ohio.