Official TheOpsonizer troll poll?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Is TheOpsonizer a tool... i mean Troll?

• Absolutly, no doubt.

Votes: 22 62.9%
  • Perhaps not, but i cant be sure...

Votes: 13 37.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gregMD

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, poll time. Who here thinks TheOpsonizer is a troll? --

Courtesy of QofQuimica...

Members don't see this ad.

QofQuimica said:
:laugh: Disclaimer: I had nothing to do with the making of this poll. But I am honored to be the first to post in it. H*** yeah, I say. :cool:

dont know the guy. can you link us some evidense?

Members don't see this ad :)
i say no, although that's not actually an answer

opson has some "normal" posts that a troll wouldn't bother with if you actually look at them all

he does have trollish posts, the type that try to get people to have differing opinions, but this could also be done by a normal person who just enjoys bringing up arguing points (don't you know people that do this? i do, it's pretty funny actually)

nonetheless, he's no pure troll

(unless he's so crafty that he began by trying to get us to believe he was normal w/ a few good posts, and then began trolling.....but what kind of a waste-of-time troll does that, many trolls just make accounts and go trolling)

where's the douche category?

C.P. Jones said:
i say no, although that's not actually an answer

opson has some "normal" posts that a troll wouldn't bother with if you actually look at them all

he does have trollish posts, the type that try to get people to have differing opinions, but this could also be done by a normal person who just enjoys bringing up arguing points (don't you know people that do this? i do, it's pretty funny actually)

nonetheless, he's no pure troll

(unless he's so crafty that he began by trying to get us to believe he was normal w/ a few good posts, and then began trolling.....but what kind of a waste-of-time troll does that, many trolls just make accounts and go trolling)

I think he signed up to post regularly, but decided to start trolling after a few posts. He should feel proud that he is such a colossal douchebag that he managed to get a poll made solely about him being a troll. That is quite an accomplishment. Maybe consider that for one of the 15 AMCAS items.

I think TheSodomizer might actually only be an accidental troll. Trolls usually light up the board when they get responses. This guy's a bit too subtle.

I think he's a freshman, sophomore at most. Kids these days! :D

Indeed. Creating threads to call other users out is a violation of the TOS. Even if they are "annoying."

OP, please don't do this again.

Best,

Evo

Status
Not open for further replies.