"Official" threads

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

themule

Donkey Punch Central
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Everybody has an "Official" thread. Who give accreditation to these threads to make them "Official"? Is there a thread accreditation form and process that needs to be filled out and adhered to? Can any Tom, Dick, or Jane post up an "Official" thread? If so isn't this watering down the term "Official". I think that anymore the "Official" title is the Stewart Univ of threads.

TM

Members don't see this ad.

I see great minds think alike. I'm attempting to start a revolt to end our "Official" hell and maybe make it a mod only started thread title. Thoughts??

TM

Members don't see this ad :)
Maybe you could become a mod and that could be your crusade, then you could stomp them out! Or, you could just spam "official" threads with ridicule until they die.

Everybody has an "Official" thread. Who give accreditation to these threads to make them "Official"? Is there a thread accreditation form and process that needs to be filled out and adhered to? Can any Tom, Dick, or Jane post up an "Official" thread? If so isn't this watering down the term "Official". I think that anymore the "Official" title is the Stewart Univ of threads.

TM

...get a life people...stop whining about little things so much.