1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

-official- Tulane Som Class Of 2010

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by theunderdog, Dec 10, 2005.

1. theunderdog

theunderdog Medical Student (Slave)
    7+ Year Member

Count me in!!!!

Tulane here I come!

Honestly, Tulane was not high on my list pre-interview, but after I met a lot of students/faculty at the interview, I was god damn impressed. VERY VERY IMPRESSED.

So impressed that I withdrew from a huge chunk of the med schools on my list.

I just hope that next year, Tulane will have:

1. hot girls (because I come from a college that is 40% girls and they are ugly)
    2. dorms for first year students (i heard they are building an apt building??)

Anyway, congratulations to anyone who will be joining me and I look forward to seeing you guys and girls!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. TUgrl04

TUgrl04 Member
    5+ Year Member

Non-Student
    I was interviewed early on in the interviewing process and I just as amazed as you were. I received my acceptance a week later and am really psyched! Tulane was always on top of my list and I am just excited I will be a part of it definitely. I will see you next fall and maybe at the first year dorms (if they are constructed)...til then, have fun!!!! Bye! :p