1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

-official- Tulane Som Class Of 2010

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by theunderdog, Dec 10, 2005.

1. theunderdog

theunderdog Medical Student (Slave)
    7+ Year Member

Count me in!!!!

Tulane here I come!

Honestly, Tulane was not high on my list pre-interview, but after I met a lot of students/faculty at the interview, I was god damn impressed. VERY VERY IMPRESSED.

So impressed that I withdrew from a huge chunk of the med schools on my list.

I just hope that next year, Tulane will have:

1. hot girls (because I come from a college that is 40% girls and they are ugly)
    2. dorms for first year students (i heard they are building an apt building??)

Anyway, congratulations to anyone who will be joining me and I look forward to seeing you guys and girls!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. TUgrl04

TUgrl04 Member
    5+ Year Member

Non-Student
    I was interviewed early on in the interviewing process and I just as amazed as you were. I received my acceptance a week later and am really psyched! Tulane was always on top of my list and I am just excited I will be a part of it definitely. I will see you next fall and maybe at the first year dorms (if they are constructed)...til then, have fun!!!! Bye! :p