• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Site Updates Coming Soon

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Official University of Indiana School of Dentistry Acceptance Thread

About the Ads

Shjfr

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 27, 2007
  1. Pre-Dental
when did u guys get the email? Im waiting...do u think he sent all of the dec 1st acceptances already?

Not sure... I saw somewhere that supposedly it will be sent between 12 am and 2 am eastern time...

I am just hoping they sent the non-residents first so mine is still coming...

Congrats to everyone that got in so far though!

Upvote 0
About the Ads

terpsbb9

10+ Year Member
Jun 20, 2008
  1. Pre-Dental
I know this is a little out of place here, but since you all already had interviews i was hoping for a little help. I have a Feb. interview there and was looking for anything that you guys experienced or had to deal with in the interview. How were the actual interviews, any random questions, any writing, where did you stay. Anything will help....thanks and congrats to you all.

Upvote 0
About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.