Official University of Indiana School of Dentistry Acceptance Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doh Boy Fresh

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
yey i got in! Just got an email from Dr. Kasberg!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
me too! congrats to everyone!! :D :D :D

Guess mine's not coming... :/

Yea I guess if we haven't gotten it by now then no acceptance from IUPUI for now.

I got mine about 1 hour ago... so excited... yay :)

when did u guys get the email? Im waiting...do u think he sent all of the dec 1st acceptances already?

when did u guys get the email? Im waiting...do u think he sent all of the dec 1st acceptances already?

Not sure... I saw somewhere that supposedly it will be sent between 12 am and 2 am eastern time...

I am just hoping they sent the non-residents first so mine is still coming...

Congrats to everyone that got in so far though!

yea i hope he is still sending out emails...praying for an acceptance there. CONGRATS to everyone who got in!

I got it too. :)

Me too! See you all there!

Members don't see this ad :)
Me too!!! I got an e-mail at 12:03!!

If you've decided to come to IU, don't forget to join the facebook group for the class of 2013!

I know this is a little out of place here, but since you all already had interviews i was hoping for a little help. I have a Feb. interview there and was looking for anything that you guys experienced or had to deal with in the interview. How were the actual interviews, any random questions, any writing, where did you stay. Anything will help....thanks and congrats to you all.

boom, i'm in

I got in!!!!! I feel like I won the lottery. I am looking forward to learning from some of the best clinicians in the field. GOD works in mysterious ways. THanks.

what is the facebook thread called? I would love to join

what is the facebook thread called? I would love to join
I'm in too.

Facebook group is:
Indiana University School of Dentistry Class of 2013

Are you in-state?

Hey Guys , do you know what the schedule looks like for Indiana-USD , I know it starts in July but in terms of time off , do they give any (summer etc.) ?

My husband is near the end of his first year. As far as breaks go, there isn't a whole lot of them. Two weeks for X-mas, 1 week for spring break & about 5 weeks for summer (after 1st year.....then it is down to about 2-3 weeks every year after that).

thank you!!!!!!!! that 5 weeks sounds nice though !!!