***Official University of Louisville Class 2015 Acceptance Thread***

punchdrunk7

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So excited, Louisville is awesome:D. I hope that everyone is having a great day.

Members don't see this ad.

congrats Punchdrunk, I am 100% sure I'm depositing, but only like 98% sure I'm going there, I want to wait til my IU interview in late jan! It feels SO GOOD to have this off my shoulders.

congrats Punchdrunk, I am 100% sure I'm depositing, but only like 98% sure I'm going there, I want to wait til my IU interview in late jan! It feels SO GOOD to have this off my shoulders.

Yeah it feels great, I can finally focus on getting my degree now:laugh: Congrats!!!:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
I am so excited that on my 5th try I finally got in!

Hey all! Ill be interviewing at Louisville on Monday. Loving the school so far from what I have heard and who I have talked to, and I haven't even been there yet. More than excited!

Congrats to all of you- hoping to be able to join you all soon! :xf:

Send me a message if you have any questions. I'm happy to fill you in. DJ Ileum, I will get back to you as soon as I can. We just started finals and things are getting pretty hectic. Congratulations everyone

Interviewed on the Nov. 22. Got accepted. Louisville was a good school before the renovation. Now its probably the best school when the class of 2015 enters.

Congrats guys, you all deserve it! Louisville is a great school and I can only say that I am very happy to be here. I am currently a junior in ULSD, feel free to ask me any questions.

Congrats again.

IN!
I know they said you can not get in state if you start out of state, but what if you are married and your spouse gets a job there, can you get in state tuition?

Last edited:
Louisville here I come. :D
Interviewed on Nov. 22nd

We need to make a facebook page for CLASS OF 2015 if there isn't one already made. Let me know if I should create one.

Louisville here I come. :D
Interviewed on Nov. 22nd

We need to make a facebook page for CLASS OF 2015 if there isn't one already made. Let me know if I should create one.

I wonder who you are. I interviewed on the same day. There was too many people at the interview to remember.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone interview on the 22nd of october?

Accepted ! I'm excited!!
Interviewed on the 19th Nov :)

CCDDS
I was the RDH from FL. Where are you from? Try to describe yourself to see if I can remember who you were. I thought we had an awesome interview group and I hope everyone got offers and accept the offer.

CCDDS
I was the RDH from FL. Where are you from? Try to describe yourself to see if I can remember who you were. I thought we had an awesome interview group and I hope everyone got offers and accept the offer.

I remember. But don't think I had the chance to speak to you. I was the one that Dr Babbage waved to in the middle of her presentation. The asian guy from Texas that WASN'T the super over achiever with millions research hours.

I remember. But don't think I had the chance to speak to you. I was the one that Dr Babbage waved to in the middle of her presentation. The asian guy from Texas that WASN'T the super over achiever with millions research hours.

Were you sitting upfront on the side close to their office (opposite of the hallway)? If so I remember you. Are you going to accept your offer?

Were you sitting upfront on the side close to their office (opposite of the hallway)? If so I remember you. Are you going to accept your offer?

No I was not "THAT GUY". haha. I was in the back on the right side of the room, a seat or so behind the guys with 2-3 kids. I am going to put down a deposit. I still have 1 more interview, so that will decide if Louisville is my final destination.

No I was not "THAT GUY". haha. I was in the back on the right side of the room, a seat or so behind the guys with 2-3 kids. I am going to put down a deposit. I still have 1 more interview, so that will decide if Louisville is my final destination.

Hahaha, sorry I don't think we did get a chance to talk but I sort of remember. We need to create a facebook group page so everyone that is accepting their offer can join and then we will be able to remember after seeing each other pictures. We also can IM Chat each other then me having to wait and refresh the page to see if you responded yet, lol. I hope you do accept the offer. I felt our group were all personality pluses and we all seemed to get along great. I had a great time. Where are you interviewing at?

Acceptance email shortly after midnight. Anyone get accepted from Sept 10th interview group?

Hahaha, sorry I don't think we did get a chance to talk but I sort of remember. We need to create a facebook group page so everyone that is accepting their offer can join and then we will be able to remember after seeing each other pictures. We also can IM Chat each other then me having to wait and refresh the page to see if you responded yet, lol. I hope you do accept the offer. I felt our group were all personality pluses and we all seemed to get along great. I had a great time. Where are you interviewing at?

I was there November 22 as well; I think I remember both of you. I brought my wife and I'm from Canada originally. Toothfairy26, I think we talked with you for over half of the tour. We did have a good group, it was a great interview day. My wife wants us to go to Louisville so bad, and I do too, it's just trying to decide between Louisville and Midwestern AZ. I have a feeling I'll probably be joining you guys.

Congrats again to everyone who got in!

I was there November 22 as well, I think I remember both of you. I brought my wife and I'm from Canada originally. Toothfairy26, I think my wife and I talked with you for over half of the tour. We did have a good group, it was great interview day. My wife wants me to go to Louisville so bad, and I do too, it's just trying to decide between Louisville and Midwestern AZ. I have a feeling I'll probably be joining you guys.

OMG, tell your wife I said hello. Nov. 22nd interview group is taking over this thread, haha. I hope you accept, I'm going to as soon as I get the papers in the mail. I am so excited and I am even more excited to see people from our group accept b/c I thought everyone was awesome. Accept Accept and listen to your wife. Remember " a happy wife is a happy life", still training my husband on that concept, lol.

I have an interview at UT Dental Branch in Houston. I currently live in Houston so its hard to turn down a school that is 15 minutes away from my house and in-state tuition. If Louisville gave out full ride scholarships or partial scholarships to give students in-state tuition, I would definitely move there.

I was there November 22 as well; I think I remember both of you. I brought my wife and I'm from Canada originally. Toothfairy26, I think we talked with you for over half of the tour. We did have a good group, it was a great interview day. My wife wants us to go to Louisville so bad, and I do too, it's just trying to decide between Louisville and Midwestern AZ. I have a feeling I'll probably be joining you guys.

I have drove through Arizona once. I dont think any city in Arizona can compare to Louisville. Louisville has everything a big city has to offer minus the traffic and the outrageous cost of living of most big cities. I stayed there for 6 weeks and pretty much had something to do every weekend. I'm not a big music person but there was a free concert by Gavin McGraw when I was there at 4th Street Live.

We also need a way to pay off our loans so a few weekends at Churchill Down betting on horses is very tempting.

I have drove through Arizona once. I dont think any city in Arizona can compare to Louisville. Louisville has everything a big city has to offer minus the traffic and the outrageous cost of living of most big cities. I stayed there for 6 weeks and pretty much had something to do every weekend. I'm not a big music person but there was a free concert by Gavin McGraw when I was there at 4th Street Live.

We also need a way to pay off our loans so a few weekends at Churchill Down betting on horses is very tempting.

haha, I second that.:D

So November 22nd was a big day, awesome i love all of you! Anyone interview on September 17??

as great as louisville is, i like the phoenix area wayyyyyy better.

Anyone interview on Oct. 25? :) Can't wait to meet you all. I would agree a facebook group needs to be made.

I'm keeping my eyes peeled today for our packets/info. I'm about 3 hours north in Indiana so I'm thinking I should get it today/tomorrow depending on how slow mail is.

hmmm seems like a few other married people, kind of cool

Okay, this is my first time creating a group page and very inactive on facebook so I hope this works. I made a page for everyone that is thinking about accepting their offer and for those of us that are accepting our offer. I think this is a great way to connect with one another and get to know one another prior to school starting.

Let me know if this doesn't work.

I tried it myself, don't think I linked it right, haha. But it looks like someone did it, thanks.

Okay I'm confused, maybe it did work heres the link again
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_112080912193486&ap=1

Last edited:
I am in , I am so excited to start..:laugh:

If anyone knows how to create a group page please feel free to, I thought I did but it doesn't look the same as the other school pages. I think my profile pic is attached and don't know why. I thought if we could create a page anyone can join and not linked to anyone's account with restrictions. So I am open to suggestion or anyone that knows how to create it could do so. Let me know and I will delete whatever I created, lol. I tried :confused:.

I am in - and will definately be attending!
Interviewed on Nov. 1 - from AK

Congrats guys it is super exciting that you all got in. Like my other ULSD Students said, if you have any questions feel free to ask and I will try to get back to you as soon as i can. Congrats!!!

Hey has anyone received the packet in the mail regarding our deposit and all the details? I am so excited, Louisville was the coolest school I interviewed at!!!!

Hey has anyone received the packet in the mail regarding our deposit and all the details? I am so excited, Louisville was the coolest school I interviewed at!!!!

Just got it today! I live in IN, so it may not have come to you yet. Also, it's a small envelope so don't get discouraged if you see it in your mailbox! ;)

Accepted to UK and U of L...in-state and only applied to them. About 95% going to UK though...great wishes to everyone

So I was very lucky and got accepted to 5 different schools. Ive narrowed my choices down to Louisville or BU and I'm on the fence between the two.

I'm about 90% in favor of Louisville but having a hard time giving up the chance to live in Boston.:scared:

Anyone have any amazing reasons why I should still choose Louisville?

So I was very lucky and got accepted to 5 different schools. Ive narrowed my choices down to Louisville or BU and I'm on the fence between the two.

I'm about 90% in favor of Louisville but having a hard time giving up the chance to live in Boston.:scared:

Anyone have any amazing reasons why I should still choose Louisville?

Because it is way cheaper to live in than boston and at 7.9% APR you want to save every penny you can.

I was lucky enough to get into a crap load of schools, but Louisville (both city and school) stood out above them all. Unfortunately, the 100+ K in savings makes this an easy decision for my state school, but I would have loved living in Louisville for four years. I recently withdrew a few days ago, so hopefully someone else gets the call. Congrats to you all!

yea, my wife has been looking at places and boy they are cheap compared to Florida.