Official University of Nebraska COD Class of 2018 Interview/ Acceptance Thread**

Infinity20

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any Updates my fellow applications? Post here!

Members don't see this ad.

I got an email confirming that my app is under review and they will send us a form to submit our $50 fee via regular mail.

I got an email confirming that my app is under review and they will send us a form to submit our $50 fee via regular mail.

I received the letter today to submit the $50 fee.

Members don't see this ad :)
Me too. Got the letter in the mail today for $50.

Just got an interview invite in the mail today!!!! ������

Same here. I got a letter in my mailbox on Saturday 7/27/2013 for an interview. I am a Nebraska resident.

Got an interview invite today! South Dakota resident, AA: 21 PA: 23 TS: 19. GPA: 3.65

I got an interview invite three weeks ago or so, before I took my new DAT which calmed me a bit. I'm an iowa resident though so it may be tough for me :-/ I'm a re-applicant, hopefully can make it this year! Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
Got an e-mail last week for an interview. I was told that they were having issues with their mail letters reaching people out of state this year, just FYI. I was invited to an interview before I got a supplemental application letter.

Out of state resident from Iowa.

Last edited:
Got an e-mail last week for an interview. I was told that they were having issues with their mail letters reaching people out of state this year, just FYI. I was invited to an interview before I got supplemental application letter.

Out of state resident from Iowa.

What are your stats??

I wish we were allowed to use A+'s for gpa :-(

Well, my applications lists both... W/O +/- sets me down to the 4.0. I think on my official university transcript I get a 4.00* when I mail it out, but AADSAS must have calculated my above scale GPA manually.

Well, my applications lists both... W/O +/- sets me down to the 4.0. I think on my official university transcript I get a 4.00* when I mail it out, but AADSAS must have calculated my above scale GPA manually.

Ahh gotcha. Well nonetheless well done! Great stats.

Ahh gotcha. Well nonetheless well done! Great stats.

Thank you. Still, nice stats are only a foot in the door for all of us, no guarantees to any place, as it ought to be... Except for maybe that one soul out there with perfect grades, perfect DAT scores, 1000 shadowing hours, and a family of health practitioners. haha.;) That soul would not be me.

Thank you. Still, nice stats are only a foot in the door for all of us, no guarantees to any place, as it ought to be... Except for maybe that one soul out there with perfect grades, perfect DAT scores, 1000 shadowing hours, and a family of health practitioners. haha.;) That soul would not be me.

Haha yeah no joke. If only! It'd be nice to be that person lol

Good luck to all of you interviewing soon! I interviewed there last month and it made me want to go there even more. Great school and faculty!

Just did the reapplicant interview today. It was literally like 7 minutes long in the interview with 7 interviewers. Very simple. This is only a reapplicant interview day, though, by the way. Good luck to everyone!

Nebraska just updated my status to "Check back December 2nd." Did anyone else see this on aadsas?

I got the same update this morning, that I should check back on the 2nd. Do you think they do this for both acceptances and rejections? Btw, I interviewed there in sept.

Nebraska just updated my status to "Check back December 2nd." Did anyone else see this on aadsas?
This is what mine says as well. Nothing to ponder on. Just keep on waiting

This is what mine says as well. Nothing to ponder on. Just keep on waiting
I received that same message.. I haven't interviewed there so I assume it means something different for each person.

I also received that update.. I haven't interviewed there either. Did they send out any deferrals earlier in the process?

Same here. Haven't interviewed but it says to check back on the 2nd. Likely a rejection, I'm guessing.

I had this same update about two weeks ago, no interview, but then over the weekend it has changed back to received/application complete.

Looks like some people got emails already! Congrats! Do you think they are staggered or does it mean we are rejected if we don't have any.

accepted via email around 12:01!

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats to everyone who got in!

Reactions: 1 users
Did anyone that interviewed there receive a rejection? I interviewed but received a "waitlist." I'm curious if that is given to everyone who interviewed and was not accepted initially. Also, does anyone know how their waitlist works and if it gets much movement?

Did anyone that interviewed there receive a rejection? I interviewed but received a "waitlist." I'm curious if that is given to everyone who interviewed and was not accepted initially. Also, does anyone know how their waitlist works and if it gets much movement?
I believe they do wait list everyone who was pre-December that doesn't get an acceptance. Seeing as they only accepted approximately 11 out of state applicants (not including the 4 Wyo contracts), most of those being SD, ND, and Kansas applicants (none of which have dental schools), I wouldn't expect the list to move very much.