Official UTMB class of 2008

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
couldnt you imagine buying a season pass, and then when the pressure of school gets to much, you just hop in your car, and jump into the wave pool at Schliterbahn??...

Members don't see this ad.

maybe there could be big UTMB parties out there...that'd be hella hot. :D the good thing about UTMB is heading to the beach right after exams for some volleyball, bbq, and beer action.

also, does anyone know about the UT health insurance plan that they offer and whether the coverage is good at all?

nykka3 said:
hey guys,
i and ammar are in galveston right now doing the prematric program. if you need any advice or contacts PM us. i will be moving into the SEasons on 81st and seawall(far from campus...10 minutes) this weekend or next weekend. i don't know where ammar will be staying... but contact us.
nikki

yea nikki and i are here, so just shoot either one of us a PM. i'm in port aux prince, right down the street from the field house. hope to see everyone soon.

ammar

Members don't see this ad :)
vr4nut said:
That waterpark thing is good news. It's nice to see some new money pumped into Galveston. I wonder if they're going to build it on the site of the former aquarium off Seawall that closed 20 years ago.

theyre building it next to moody gardens. so it will be on the other side of the island, but still better than new braunfels.

ammar said:
yea nikki and i are here, so just shoot either one of us a PM. i'm in port aux prince, right down the street from the field house. hope to see everyone soon.

ammar
yo ammar, i might be living in that place behind yours. meridian or whatever, i forgot what its called. im still in iran, so my dad is dealing with it. hows the whole prematric thing been going?

Barca said:
maybe there could be big UTMB parties out there...that'd be hella hot. :D the good thing about UTMB is heading to the beach right after exams for some volleyball, bbq, and beer action.

also, does anyone know about the UT health insurance plan that they offer and whether the coverage is good at all?

Have you seen the beach? Just kidding! UTMB is a fantastic school, I just visited last weekend. I really enjoyed the students who were participating in the pre-matric program, as well as some first and 2nd years who spoke with us. The anatomy lab is absolutely fantastic. It beats the pants off Baylor's anatomy lab. You guys made a great choice and I wish everyone good luck.

hey if any girls need a roommate we need one. we are 2 guys and a girl, and the girl wants another girl to share the bathroom with. its an awesome house full of awesome and if you aren't a total jackass we'd probably like living with you. so send me a PM if youre interested or IM me at thesaddestrobot

cherry10101 said:
when does the pre-matric program end?

pre-matr ends JULY 2nd!!!!...one more week. i like the program but it can seem overwhelming b/c so much info is thrown at you at once. thank god it won't be like this in the fall. :oops:

besides what's listed on the quest orientation schedule, what goes on there as in at night and stuff?

is anyone out there going to try to hold down a job during school?

cherry10101 said:
is anyone out there going to try to hold down a job during school?

Not I. I haven't worked during the year since HS.

have you guys received the final mailing yet?

Hey guys,
I haven't been here in a while. How's everyone's summer going? I am really excited about this whole thing. Well I was just wondering if you guys have recieved anything from UTMB so far? My last packet was about different organizations and the big sib program, etc? Well, hope everyone a wonderful summer and can't wait to see yall there!

hopefully, they'll send us the last mailing soon. is anyone doing the AWMA weekend thing? what's the schedule like if anyone knows

Barca said:
hopefully, they'll send us the last mailing soon. is anyone doing the AWMA weekend thing? what's the schedule like if anyone knows

What is the AWMA weekend!!?? :confused:

in the last packet they sent us, there's gonna be a mini-orientation/get-to-know-you thing that they're setting up. i think it matches an upperclassman with us in the big sib/lil sib way. it's the weekend before qwest starts

Hey barca,

when is AMWA?? Did I not get the packet or am I just clueless!!??

about the AMWA weekend,
i received an email last week with the schedule. its on aug 13, 14.

Hey I need help finding a boards and a rankmatch. Does anyone have internet?

You have internet. You just need to look in the wall. When inside wall, plug into computer. Look through word documents for rank list. Pick a school called Johns Hopkins or Stansberry (recruited Z. Morris). Apply via myeras.

HOPETHIShelpz,
Doktor