*Official* What do you want/what did you get for Christmas!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What I got: UC Davis acceptance (thank you Mr.Dagang!)

What I want: nothing much. ok...maybe more clothes..more more!!! and a nice jacket..., also i want to grow 2 more inches before i go to med school because i'm sick of ppl asking me what high school i go to :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

What I got: UC Davis acceptance (thank you Mr.Dagang!)

What I want: nothing much. ok...maybe more clothes..more more!!! and a nice jacket..., also i want to grow 2 more inches before i go to med school because i'm sick of ppl asking me what high school i go to :mad:
Hm. Sounds like a list I could live with.

Too bad Dagang hates me and sent me a rejection. I'd never endure shopping with my Mom long enough to buy a leather jacket either. Woe is I.

I want a dream job, like nighttime security guard that pays 15 bucks an hour to sit around and look mean while I'm doing my homework and browsing ytmnd.

Members don't see this ad :)
I asked for some new boots (I live in the UP...if you don't know what that is, picture 230 inches of snow per year) and a couple of DVD's from my family.

From Santa, on the other hand, I asked for a Vandy acceptance. I don't care if it comes before or after the holiday; I just want it soooo badly...:love:

i had a dream that mayo called my iphone to accept me. the problem is, i don't own an iphone. it's now #1 on my Christmas list!

What I want: An A&M acceptance + scholarship (hey can dream right?), an XBox 360, and a decent high paying job until med school starts.

What I got: A UTSW acceptance (my 2nd choice, so I'm still happy), Super Mario Galaxy and a couple of other Wii games, a Half-Price Books giftcard, a job as a substitute teacher ($50/day... pretty uninspiring if you ask me) + a cold the students gave me the first week working there.

Besides the cold, I'm not complaining.