***"Official" WHERE DID YOU MATCH?***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CueDoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
You have been waiting a long time to reply to this post. So lets hear it.

Members don't see this ad.

I am going to Univ of Mississippi!!

It was #4, but I am VERY happy since I matched all FOUR years there. That was the only thing holding it back from number 1 was the fear of doing 3+1. I did a month there and loved it!!

Git-R-Done!!!

Thought I would mention that at my school, Texas Tech University, 6 matched EM and as I understand that was everyone that wanted EM (no EM scramblers). They went to: Loma Linda, Duke, Univ of Florida - Jacksonville, me at Univ of Mississippi, and 2 at Texas Tech El Paso.

I am also proud to say that here at TTU we matched 4 in Optho, 3 in Rads, 7 in Anesth, and 1 in Derm....

Penn State - Hershey Medical Center

Guess I gotta learn to be a Big 10 fan now. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Just warming up my fingers....

Got my #1!!!

UMC-Las Vegas baby!:thumbup:

Feels good to see it in print!!

#1 University of Cincinnati!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

I matched my #1! LSUHSC-Shreveport, LA. I am so pumped. Congrats to all!

Matched at #2, MCG in Augusta!

Carolinas Medical Center!!!!!!!!!!!!! My #1! I'm SO excited!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

:D

Members don't see this ad :)
#1 Choice!! St. Vincent's Mercy, Toledo OH :)

congratulations to everyone. Its been great being able to share in everyone's emotions on here while we waited....and waited....and waited some more.

good luck to everyone in their respective EM futures. :luck:

Texas A&M - Scott & White!!!!!!!:D :D

University of Virginia -- my #1.

See you there Dr. Will!

University of Cincinnati!!!! My#1!!

Indy, baby!!!! My number one!!! Where are my Indy peeps at?

MCG my #1, Hey anyone else who matched here pm me with any questions, as this is my home school I may can help ya out.

MCV

I could not be more stoked.

Got my #1!!!

UMC-Las Vegas baby!:thumbup:

Feels good to see it in print!!

Got my #3, Wayne State University - Detroit Receiving!!!:)

Looks like Las Vegas didn't rank me at all.

First Choice...

St. Lukes/Roosevelt

anyone else?

My #1, U of Cinci!

:clap: Denver baby! SO pumped--my #1:clap:

MAYO, first choice by far and very happy! I guess I better go buy a coat.
congrats to everyone!
streetdoc

First Choice...

St. Lukes/Roosevelt

anyone else?

Woo hoo. :love: :D Congrats! Drop me a PM if you have any questions. I'll see you in July!

Congrats to everyone else. Keep posting, I want to see where everyone went!

Looking forward to finally meeting you guys, Dr. Will and SolidGold!

#1 University of Cincinnati!!!!! :D

WOOHOO!!!! Baystate Med Center/Tufts in Springfield, Mass. I am esctatic. I had such a hard time ranking my top 3 because I loved them so much so I had to finally use weather. I am beyond stoked!!! I will have to buy a coat too. :D :D

Cinci, my #1!!!

Dr. Will, SG, Sese, DanceMedic, I'll see you there!!! Now I just need to figure out who you are on the composit Andra sent out.

Congrats to everyone else too.

and special congrats to dr. will - i've been reading your reviews throughout the season, and i have to say i've really admired how you've invested in putting things up for everyone's benefit. thank you. i'm glad good things come to generous people. cinci's a fabulous place ... i was so sad when i got dr. blomkalns vm, b/c i knew i couldn't go. enjoy it and make me jealous.

as for me, i'm headed to upenn :) it all works out in the end.

Dr. Will, SG, Sese, I'll see you there. Now I just need to figure out who you are on the composit Andra sent out.

Congrats to everyone else too.

LOL, I've been trying to figure people out too! Mine is easy though. :)

I wonder if all 12 of us were on SDN!?

U at Buffalo! Very happy!

Heading to Case Western/Metrohealth!!!

Thought our class did pretty well overall. Only 14 scramblers out of 234. Had 25 total in EM which is actually down a bit from previous years. Also put 3 in Derm, 5 in neurosurg, 6 ENT, 5 in ophtho, 2 in plastics, 1 rad onc, 4 uro and one of my good friends got one of only 3 Peds/PM&R spots in the country.

Just waiting for the limo bus to pick me up for the party tonight!!!

UC-Davis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!---My #1 choice!!!!!!!!!!

Going to Duke, yeah baby lets have some bulls tickets.
Drakken

UConn - my number #1 SO HAPPY !!!!!!!

Looking forward to meeting the rest of my class!

My med class matched 8 to EM out of 75 total graduating. No scramblers. We had a 98% match for the whole class.