**Official WHITE MALE where are you going thread**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kappa505

eres tu que mi odio
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Where are all of you guys going?

Members don't see this ad.

You racist!! just kidding lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
Will be joining the minorities next fall

Isn't this a little on the homosexual side? Merry Christmas!!

Isn't this a little on the homosexual side? Merry Christmas!!

it is.. not only is this thread on the homosexual side, but its on the racially exclusive homosexual side.

it is.. not only is this thread on the homosexual side, but its on the racially exclusive homosexual side.

I can definitely see how it's on the homo side, being a massive flamer from SF, but how is it racist?

Count the " Indian, Black, Hispanic, Bulgarian, Ethiopian, Eskimo, etc" threads. I went to Cal and now to UCSF, both of which I was a minority as a white (pillow bit'n) male.

BTW, just kidding bout the rump ranger stuff........or am I????

I'm not a white male but can I join your group anyways??? :D

Well? Let's see.

When you dance, do you think you are dancing good even though people say you really aren't? Do you bite your lower lip while dancing?

If you can answer yes to either one of those questions,....YOU'RE IN!!!!

Congrats and welcome!

I can definitely see how it's on the homo side, being a massive flamer from SF, but how is it racist?

Count the " Indian, Black, Hispanic, Bulgarian, Ethiopian, Eskimo, etc" threads. I went to Cal and now to UCSF, both of which I was a minority as a white (pillow bit'n) male.

BTW, just kidding bout the rump ranger stuff........or am I????
Bulgarians are white;)

Hahaha, being a white male, I found this kind of funny. In fact, once I saw the latest "--- minority, where are you going thread," I thought it would be funny if there was a caucasion thread.

I'm failing to see how this was "racist," so hopefully no one is offended by my response. I'm pretty sure it's all in fun.

Good luck to ALL, where ever you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.