Official: Who are my UCSF classmates gonna be??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PDizzle

PreDents.com
Partner Organization
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm 110% going to go to UCSF and want to know who my classmates are going to be.

Give me a holla back if we are gonna study/party together for the next 4 years!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

your question is easy to answer:

the answer is:

a bunch of smart, liberal, open-minded, high-achieving, and fun-loving people....so rest assured and congrats on your acceptance and choice of d-school...

Dat_student.

Unless she really did drop out and persue a career in the culinary arts . . .

Members don't see this ad :)
I really envy you..
I had an interview on Jan 20th, so far I have not heard anything from UCSF..
When did you have a interview and get a result?

PDizzle said:
I'm 110% going to go to UCSF and want to know who my classmates are going to be.

Give me a holla back if we are gonna study/party together for the next 4 years!!!!

What's up man, I'll see you next year! :)

I might be joining you perhaps depending on the outcomes of other schools.

Congrats...

Fat_Man, them big 'ol tities need a bra or somethin. :D :D :laugh: :laugh:

fightingspirit said:
Fat_Man, them big 'ol tities need a bra or somethin. :D :D :laugh: :laugh:

Funny thing is, I'm 6'5'' and 150 pounds . . .

fightingspirit said:
your question is easy to answer:

the answer is:

a bunch of smart, liberal, open-minded, high-achieving, and fun-loving people....so rest assured and congrats on your acceptance and choice of d-school...

You almost pegged me but missed the mark on the liberal part. I'm a conservative republican. You may be a democrat when you're a starving student but it's hard to keep voting that way when your a dentist and they take 40% of your income!!

>>>>>Please do not hijack this thread on political grounds. I actually hate politics!!<<<<<

congrats to all! I'll see you guys and gals at orientation...until then lets all relax....and good luck to those in the interview processs...

what's up pdizzle. i'm going to UCSF next year as well! my name is nick. Where are you from?

Be seeing all you cool people there next year!!

nyching30 = 'nick' huh?... a Bruin, asian, lives in Albany... or was that another Nick I interviewed with? Apologies if i'm off base.

Congrats PDizzle! When did you interview at UCSF and when did you hear their decision?

viciousseacow said:
Be seeing all you cool people there next year!!

nyching30 = 'nick' huh?... a Bruin, asian, lives in Albany... or was that another Nick I interviewed with? Apologies if i'm off base.

same nick hahaha damn you remember a lot

PDizzle said:

my friends are waiting for thems till..do u mind stating your statS? thanks

starbright said:
my friends are waiting for thems till..do u mind stating your statS? thanks

Not sure what you just said but...

GPA 3.5/3.4
DAT 20/20/21

Cool, so it's..

Me, Nyching30, kiggar4l2000, viciosseacow and teethextraction so far. Awesome. This is going to be so fun!!

I'm from the East Bay Area (For those not familiar, thats Oakland, Berkeley, Walnut Creek, etc) so this is quite convenient for me.

See all you guys/gals in Sep for the white coat ceremony!!! Woo Hoo! thats gonna be great!