Official word on columbia acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

choker

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
alright, just called the office and they told me that this year, like last year, instead of two batches of acceptances, there will be a single lump of decisions for EVERYONE being sent out mid-February. if i remember correctly, last year acceptances were sent out on feb. 14, and all the rest of the decisions were mailed through the 17th.

damn! that means that i'm expecting to hear from nyu, stanford, columbia, and sinai all in that middle week of feb! goddamn that's intense! :eek:

good luck y'all!

Members don't see this ad.

we've already established that our favorites lists are identical for med school, choker, so you know that i'll be on the edge of my seat that week, too!!

I suppose if I haven't heard anything from Columbia, then it should be a rejection. Shucks...

No, no! Not at all. :) ALL decisions are being sent out in Feb. In other words, no one has heard from them yet yea or nea, and the letter that shows up in your box may just as well be an acceptance as a rejection. Good luck to all!