Oh CPJE QA...you're killing me

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eddie269

Still in shock...
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
http://www.pharmacy.ca.gov/applicants/cpje_score_delay.pdf

Took it Dec 13th. I know many people are in the same boat. Let this be the official update thread so if anyone gets an update, post it here. :scared:

FYI, I did send them an email asking for a status and as expected, no response. But I do remember them cashing in my check within a day of receiving it. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

http://www.pharmacy.ca.gov/applicants/cpje_score_delay.pdf

Took it Dec 13th. I know many people are in the same boat. Let this be the official update thread so if anyone gets an update, post it here. :scared:

FYI, I did send them an email asking for a status and as expected, no response. But I do remember them cashing in my check within a day of receiving it. :laugh:

Jan 2010 they could not could not complete the QA because of the low number of applicants so they released the scores early (may be 5 weeks after the QA has started)

hey guys

I took the CPJE today and it was a killer. Like all of you, I am stuck in the QA review process. Good luck to all of us.

Members don't see this ad :)
Jan 2010 they could not could not complete the QA because of the low number of applicants so they released the scores early (may be 5 weeks after the QA has started)

That's great info because I don't know where they will get 300 applicants during this time of year. It's been around 6 weeks now since the QA started so hopefully something comes soon.

what' funny is if you check the update again, it is now back to the original "mid-January" release date. Just yesterday it was "end of January." Let's hope it's godo news?

Hey

I just checked the California BOP website. It is back to saying that scores will be released "end" January.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am very nervous about the CPJE result. I really want the scores to be released ASAP. Answering PharmBR's question - I do not think the board is posting the number of students that have taken the exam so far. They did that for the previous QA review but I don't think they are doing it now.

Last edited:
Hi This is a question for everyone... did any of you take the exam during the last week of December? If you did, what did you think about the difficulty of the test? I thought it was extremely hard (even though it was my first time taking it)..and I think I might have just failed the exam....its giving me nightmares every night....
Let me know your thoughts... thanks!

Hi This is a question for everyone... did any of you take the exam during the last week of December? If you did, what did you think about the difficulty of the test? I thought it was extremely hard (even though it was my first time taking it)..and I think I might have just failed the exam....its giving me nightmares every night....
Let me know your thoughts... thanks!

I took mine on 12/20. I thought it was like a mini naplex. It would be fine if you just remember the material and it's fresh.
But then again, it was difficult for me cuz the questions that I recieved were mostly hospital related questions. And i worked in retail as a pharmacist for 2 years. i don't know nick-nacks about hospital stuff.

I took mine on Dec 20th and very hopelessly waiting for the score. Let me know what you guys think about CPJE. I thought it sucked. Im depressed everyday since the exam date. Horrible!!!

Hey..I took my CPJE on January 14th and I thought it was very very hard. On some of the questions I had no idea what they were talking about. Good luck to all of us.

I took mine on Dec 20th and very hopelessly waiting for the score. Let me know what you guys think about CPJE. I thought it sucked. Im depressed everyday since the exam date. Horrible!!!

This guy again?? This is the guy who leeches information from you and doesn't give any in return. Glad to hear you're so depressed, kid.

i took mine January 6th and it was mostly Law questions, and nothing from the packet that they sent us. i just hope we can get our results and start working

They updated the board website! The notice for the QA process was removed, I think that means they've mailed the results!

ok... I took mine on January 14th and I live 30 minutes away from Sacramento. I did not receive anything in the mail yet. I hope all of you waiting since December get it asap.

http://www.pharmacy.ca.gov/applicants/release_of_scores.pdf

this update has today's date. They did not mention the QA. I guess it is over. Keep your finger crossed, you should get your scores soon:xf:Good luck everyone

God I hope so! I click on my original QA link on top and it's still the same message. BUT you're right, this update has today's date. Can you say pressure again? I have another position on the line based on this score hence :scared:

Good luck everyone.

SCORES ARE OUT!!

And if you're curious, I live in northern california and took it back in mid December. Everyone else from the QA should receive their results shortly. Thanks for sweating this out with me guys, it was fun. :)

SCORES ARE OUT!!

And if you're curious, I live in northern california and took it back in mid December. Everyone else from the QA should receive their results shortly. Thanks for sweating this out with me guys, it was fun. :)

Hi eddie269,

Do you have any advice for cpje re-takers? How do you pick the one correct answer when you narrow down to two options and either one could be correct? I'm not very strong with hospital-related drugs, especially the iv storage stuffs. Would you say that that area is still worth focus time? Thanks!

SCORES ARE OUT!!

SOOOOOOO anxious! :eek:

I got my results today. I passed with 87.. my second attempt..It was white envelop with just 1 white page stating my score, congratulations etc..I am confused why they didn't include any advise about licensing procedure neither any coloring pages. They have my NAPLEX score, which they send in separate envelop last time.

Hey guys.. I passed the CPJE :) :). Just like lovenox80 said, it is a white piece of paper with no information or advise on how to send the license fee. They have my naplex score also. I wish they had sent the advise so I could send my licensing fee and turn in my intern license.. Can't wait to be licensed in CA as a pharmacist. I studied from the Kaplan book and used Weissman for law.

got my score today too. passed!!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup: im beyond happy that this whole process is finally over. cant wait to be licensed!!

OMG it's finally over. Got the results today and passed! :) Mine came with two green sheets with instructions on how to mail the fee, form and intern license, etc. I already sent it back today in express mail! :)

Hey guys.. I passed the CPJE :) :). Just like lovenox80 said, it is a white piece of paper with no information or advise on how to send the license fee. They have my naplex score also. I wish they had sent the advise so I could send my licensing fee and turn in my intern license.. Can't wait to be licensed in CA as a pharmacist. I studied from the Kaplan book and used Weissman for law.

Congrats to all those who passed the CPJE. It must feel great to finally be done after the long wait for you guys! I will be re-taking mine next month and was wondering if you guys could share any advice? For those who were in the similar boat, did you find the exam the second time similar to the first one? And how did you study differently or how did you strategize your test-taking skill diffrently the second time arround? Thanks in advance for any feedback!

This is my second time taking it and I passed! :love: Thank you forum! Your inputs and recommendations made a huge difference :thumbup:

I passed the CPJE but I am worried as to why my score did not come with information on how to get licensed as a pharmacist. Why did I not get the two green sheets?

Guys I personally went to the board of pharmacy as I didn't receive any advise or instructions for fees and licensing formalities. The personeal at Borard pharmacy was surprised about that. She gave me a form to fill and I paid $150 cash. This last task was so easier than I thought and she was very helpful.Good luck:thumbdown:thumbdown:)

Hey Lovenox80..Did your CPJE score report say that they will send you something in the mail in 2 weeks regarding the license and fees?

Congrats to all those who passed the CPJE!! :love:

Has anyone who took the exam in January recieved their results?

I took mine Jan 4th but still haven't recieved anything in the mail. I live in LA.

I'm just trying to figure out if they have only released the scores for those who took it in December? Or maybe it's taking longer to get to SoCal?

The anticipation is killing me!! Thanks!

Hey Audrina25.. I took my exam on January 14th,2011 and received my score on January 26th,2011. I live 30 minutes away from Sacramento. I hope you get your score soon.

hey i took mine Jan 6th and still havent gotten my results...soooooooo nervous i just want this to be over. I also live in LA

Hmmm..interesting.. I guess all of the LA people are in the same boat.

I know the mail is slow but I didn't think it would take that many extra days to get to LA!! Thanks for posting your information. I thought I was the only one still waiting! I will update once I get my results.

Can't wait for this chapter to be over!

Hey guys,
I passed the cpje my second time around. I got the results on 1/26/11 and I mailed the license application the same day. Good luck for those who are waiting.

Hi everyone..

Just wanted to post that I got my results today (2/3) and passed!!
I took my exam Jan 4th and live in the LA area.

Hope everyone else that is still waiting gets their results soon!
Good luck to everyone! :)

Is everyone still getting their scores? I doubt the Board would start another QA one month after stopping, but you never know..