Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Oh it just gets worse and worse!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by md2be06, Sep 5, 2001.

1. md2be06

md2be06 Senior Member

Spoke with various medical schools today regarding my application. They told me that they had not received my August 2000 MCAT scores, even though I had them released in writing multiple times. I took it after my sophmore year, so I figured I would just release them come application time, big mistake. I really have no idea what else I can do. I spoke with a lady in the MCAT division a couple of months ago, and at the time she assured me that they had been released. Furthermore, I spoke with Georgetown today, and they said that not only have they not received anything electronically, all of the apps they are being mailed are unverified. According to them, as of this morning, AMCAS's new target date for verifying applications is Christmas! I asked them if they wanted people who have verified applications to mail them in, and they said no. This just gets better everyday.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. SMW

SMW Grand Member

Do you have a score report? If so, I'd copy it and send it out to your schools.
    Lots of schools were asking for either that, or a letter from the applicant with the scores, along with the paper AMCAS copy.

4. Smoke This

Smoke This Sweet cuppin' cakes!

Christmas, huh? You've gotta be F***ING kidding me. How much worse can things get? I can't believe AMCAS allowed the situation to get so outrageously out of hand.