Oh my GOD! My 3rd interview with 6 in VR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Legend

Super Senior Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
As soon as I got back from my vandy interview, I received a letter from Dartmouth !!

Sorry. I am too excited.

Members don't see this ad.

hey thats awesome.....Congratulations. You dont have to be sorry,its time to be happy :clap: :clap:

Congratulations! :p

Members don't see this ad :)
thats awesome!!!

it gives me a little hope as well :clap:

Thats great. I have been lucky enough to have 5 interviews with a 7 in Verbal, so believe me, I am pushing for you to get accepted. Good luck. Cheers.

LEGI and MERLIN

with those numbers you must have great PS and BS scores, plus good gpas. mind sharing them?

CONGRATULATIONS you two; you really are an inspiration. Best of luck to you in all that you do!

:clap:

Congrats! Good luck on the interview. They are super nice at Dartmouth.

WAY TO GO, LEGI!!!!!

WaytogO!!!
I gotz a 7 in verbal toooo, but lucky enough to get some interviews :) I"m off to WashU in 2 weeks.

Jrucb

Originally posted by Legi:
•As soon as I got back from my vandy interview, I received a letter from Dartmouth !!

Sorry. I am too excited.•••

Hey Legi that's awesome; isn't Dartmouth considered an Ivy? Great job! :clap:

yes, this is mike. congrats w/ the interviews. but i thought u pulled out ur app. i guess not.

Originally posted by CalifMed:
•yes, this is mike. congrats w/ the interviews. but i thought u pulled out ur app. i guess not.•••

hey mike.
Actually, I pulled out about 8 schools but kept 10 (the ones I had completed before I got my scores)

Originally posted by A. Caveman:
•LEGI and MERLIN

with those numbers you must have great PS and BS scores, plus good gpas. mind sharing them?•••

My PS and BS are not super great, but good enough I guess.
PS 13 BS 10

Originally posted by jrucb:
•WaytogO!!!
I gotz a 7 in verbal toooo, but lucky enough to get some interviews :) I"m off to WashU in 2 weeks.

Jrucb•••

Wash U?
Congrats !!!

A. Caveman. It looks like Legi and I are in much the same catagory in terms of scores. My scores in the PS and BS were 13 and 11 respectively. I did do well in undergrad though. Who knows. Cheers.