Oh My Gosh, they made a movie about AMCAS!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B

BlackPuma

:eek: :eek:

hehe this is so funny, isn't this movie along the same lines, maybe I should go see it, but it sounds corny?

<a href="http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1807736420" target="_blank">http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1807736420</a>

Orange County

Comedy
1 hr. 23 min. A smart high school student with his heart set on going to Stanford is horrified when his guidance counselor accidentally sends the wrong transcript with his college application. He spends the rest of the film trying to prove that he's actually a good student with a terrific grade point average.

Members don't see this ad.

i saw adds for it while we were watching how high... i think it's m ore funny than a real nice plot. i've seen too many potentially terrific plots turned into not so great comedies..

While on the subject of movies, I MUST add one comment! DON'T go see the Royal Tennenbaums (sp? whatever!)!!! IT BLOWS!!!

Sorry, Ditwee...I still owe you for that. I'm conviced the only reason you liked it was because you had about five shots of Goldschloger beforehand.

Take heed, people! If not, please come bitch about it. :D I need all the laughs I can get!

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by SwampMan:
•While on the subject of movies, I MUST add one comment! DON'T go see the Royal Tennenbaums (sp? whatever!)!!! IT BLOWS!!!•••

I actually liked it. Kinda subtle humor, but I thought it was goood.

To each his own, I suppose.

I didnt like Royal Tenenbaums either!!! ARGH GOSH, It was way too superficial, and half the jokes were forcefully done....

half the witty comments were in the preview already seen...so that doesn't say much for the movie....

gosh it was boring.....sigh....beautiful mind was good though, go see that

Although Vanilla Sky is old now, I kinda liked it. Had some good words in there--"you have to havethe sour to appreciate the good" or something like that. Go watch it

Tweets

Hmm, I thought the ROYAL TENEBAUMS was pretty cute and funny. I loved those two little kids in their Adidas suits. But anyways, everyone should watch A BEAUTIFUL MIND with Russell Crowe, because it is an EXCELLENT movie and definitely Oscar-worthy. Ten fingers and Ten Toes WAY UP!

Spy Game rocks!